Accies the victims of Fraud

It's this kind of irrational hate that gets trotted out when we talk of "building bridges"

Accies voted to grant our license to play in the SFL. Their Chairman has openly supported our return to the Premiership.
Aim your hate at those who really done for us and leave the decent people alone, will you and others never learn that we can't get back into positions of power without allies.

It is a case of "I hear what you are saying, but .....". In my case the "but" is that there was not a single ounce of sympathy from any other club in Scottish League football when we were plundered. Indeed the only club in Scotland that I can remember offering the hand of friendship at that time was Brora Rangers. The only other football club that actually tried to assist us was Linfield. I hope that the Accies do manage to resolve their difficulties but maybe now some of their Rangers hating supporters might appreciate a wee bit of the stuff that we had to suffer,

According to the Sun they dont and it was money gathered for stadium upgrades in a separate account. If true begs the question who knew that money was there.
Not relevant.

A fraudster will have contacted someone at the club who has access to the club's accounts and told them that the club's money isn't safe.

Whatever eejit has taken the phonecall has fallen for it hook line and sinker and transferred the money they thought wasn't safe. The fraudsters will be laughing at how much they've duped whoever it was into sending.

It is a case of "I hear what you are saying, but .....". In my case the "but" is that there was not a single ounce of sympathy from any other club in Scottish League football when we were plundered. Indeed the only club in Scotland that I can remember offering the hand of friendship at that time was Brora Rangers. The only other football club that actually tried to assist us was Linfield. I hope that the Accies do manage to resolve their difficulties but maybe now some of their Rangers hating supporters might appreciate a wee bit of the stuff that we had to suffer,
Dunfermline one other.

Back