Accies vs Hibs as live on YouTube

If I remember correctly was this game on a bank holiday Sunday? Seem to remember being in the pub on a Sunday and the place being busy and erupting when it came in Hibs had been beaten

You're the exception OP, and forever welcome in here, but the recent actions of Hamilton Accies board members and certain public interviews has most of us wishing your club nothing but misery.
Couldn't agree more

You're ok, thanks

It was actually a great game to watch.

Non-Rangers games are rarely somehing I remember with any sort of affection. As soon as a game is over, it's pretty much out of my head unless its something like Barca 5v0 Real or the Germany 7v1 Brazil game.

However, that day is one I remember as it was such a great end to the game (and partly because it was fucking hilarious to laugh at Hibs)

Was that the Hibs team that Butcher took over because they wanted to “go to the next level” and he ended up relegating them? :D

I was at the home leg of this match where Cummings scored at the end to make it 0-2 and I thought that was that. For a team like Hamilton to go and turn it round in Edinburgh was nothing short of tremendous.

Hamilton have long been my second team, hometown (sort of) team. I must have been to over 150 matches over the years including the most recent local derby and the famous reserve league cup win over Dundee United but I have to say even I understand this view

the recent actions of Hamilton Accies board members and certain public interviews has most of us wishing your club nothing but misery.

I hope it’s limited to Les Gray as he seems like a grade A douche-bag worthy of the spfl cabal.

That was hilarious at the time, loved it. Wasn’t that the start of the term “Hibs it”? I’m sure there was a massive thread on here called Hibs in Freefall as well which was brilliant

Back