According to information Rangers will have around 20k fans in ground !

We didn’t manage that in Manchester and we outnumbered Zenit 4:1.

Hopefully this time around the tickets are with the right guys rather than the sort who can pony up thousands but don’t sing.
Who are these "right guys", whoever else has a ticket is fùck all to do with you.
If you want a sing song go to a gig, leave the football to football supporters.

Last edited:
How would they know? Due to UEFA’s shambolic ticket distribution, have they been asking tout scum who they have hawked their tickets to.

Who are these "right guys", whoever else has a ticket is fùck to do with you.
If you want a sing song go to a gig, leave the football to football supporters.
I would imagine he is alluding to real fans, not freeloading corporate pricks who go because they can.

We’ve obviously got more drug dealer fans going that can afford to pay over the odds than the Germans ;)

Hopefully this time around the tickets are with the right guys rather than the sort who can pony up thousands but don’t sing.
Personally, I appreciate this would have been controversial but I’d have seen that we gave a certain number of tickets to the UBs in recognition of how their efforts have helped to provide both the colour and sound that has helped to blow teams away on this run

The first leg against Fiorentina wasn’t up to todays standards either
Think there’s a huge change in the noise levels these days

Eintracht Frankfurt are a traditional big city club that took 30k to Barcelona. I'd be surprised if they are not there in numbers.

Exactly - anyone who thinks we will massively outnumber the Frankfort fans, who are also extremely passionate for their team, is in for a surprise.

The stadium holds just over 40k. If we have 20k there then they will have close to 20k also. The neutrals will be very small and will have cashed in by selling their tickets if they had any sense.

A Rangers tsunami is about to hit Seville

The Blue army is something else and we have very ingenious fans who will have scrounged and bought and begged for tickets

I’m confident we will have 20k plus inside supporting the Rangers

If we go ahead in the game unlike 2008 I’m sure our fans will be everywhere and we can cheer them on victory

I wouldn't be surprised, but surely this is pure speculation? Given any tickets beyond the club allocation have been sold through touts, not even UEFA could know with any degree of certainty. They could probably scan the ultimate recipient of tickets for their country of origin in the app, but I doubt they'd be sharing that with random punters over WhatsApp.

You could hear the away support in Dortmund, and they are famous for their yellow wall, turns out when the famous arrive they got a yellow streak down the back!
The players won’t lack support, they NEVER DO!

Tbf was it not 10,000 in the ground due to covid.

Don’t be surprised if there are German based bears who manage to get a hold of Frankfurt tickets!!

Back