Actually feeling a bit emotional tonight, long time coming!!

Walker54

When your 14 year old son turns around excited, buzzing and states that's the best goal he can remember ever seeing us score in his life
What a feeling that is by the way, especially after years of him being starved of any real quality and having not had the same pleasure and pride I got growing up watching Rangers.
⚪

Agree OP - I think it’s because we can see the last 2 years development coming to fruition now , it is also obvious that the players now smell the opportunity as much as we do and are pressing on

very promising and let’s keep it going !!!!

When your 14 year old son turns around excited, buzzing and states that's the best goal he can remember ever seeing us score in his life
What a feeling that is by the way, especially after years of him being starved of any real quality and having not had the same pleasure and pride I got growing up watching Rangers.
⚪
Tell the wee man welcome to the party mate.

We are certainly enjoying the good times at the moment, coupled with them currently imploding. Very satisfying and enjoyable period, long may it continue.

⚪
We basically have a near generation of supporters who will not really know the feeling of winning a league and hopefully they will get that tingle this year

Said it in the match thread earlier today. This team is on the cusp of some serious glory. Playing with confidence and clearly with a lot of respect for each other as teammates, winning games and setting up nicely for the season.

Make no mistake, Rangers are back and with a bang as well. Long may it continue!
During the summer I was of the view that we were a couple of emotionless bastards away from being in a place to win things.

Tonight you saw Goldson & Kent in particular just be absolutely single minded in everything they did, even get hurt winning or clearing the ball to get Rangers a bit of time.
Goldson didn’t flinch at finding Row Z when he needed to.

The next games can’t come fast enough. This is an exciting time.

⚪
These kids have had a hard time. These European nights are huge to getting them hooked again.

Totally agree mate. My boys are 18 and 16 and havnt seen real rangers teams. We need to win something this season hopefully its the league. But we are looking really good. Trying not to get carried away. Lol

Back