Added extras!

Northampton_Loyalist

3 points was obviously the aim, but there were a good number of added wee bonuses for me.

Another clean sheet

Aribo Getting back to playing

Kamara

What added bonuses are you taking from Saturday?

3 points was obviously the aim, but there were a good number of added wee bonuses for me.

Another clean sheet

Aribo Getting back to playing

Kamara

What added bonuses are you taking from Saturday?
Very simple for me - the biggest plus is how easy it was to beat them we were no where near top level and still it’s the most comfortable I have felt in an old firm game in the best part of 20 years.

The biggest bonus for me was the fact we didn't need to get out of 2nd gear to completely dominate them. Glad we were able to keep plenty fuel in the tank for a bigger test against a better side on Thursday.

Was nice to see Tav with another assist and Kamara dominate McGregor and Ntcham once again.

Helander and Goldson continue to build up an impressive partnership.

Added extras was mainly the confidence that the players shown throughout the game. They stood up, they weren’t afraid to play or to defend and to stand up for themselves.
The class they showed at the final whistle as well, the calmness of the celebrations as if we were the champions was sublime to watch.

The teamwork and the work ethic as well as togetherness is impressive to see.

The added extras I’d take is that there certainly seems to be problems in the Celtic camp. Wether that be players not putting 100%, making themselves available to play or whatever.

Long May it continue

The game management was the added bonus for me, I would loved to have went on and took 4 off them but the way we seen it out in a professional manner with little fuss was pleasing.

The utter feeling of pure pride in the way we swatted them aside with zero respect, this for me is the turning point in our mentality as a group.
They showed that they are stronger and the heartache and adversity suffered has not been in vain.
Also Tav looking every inch a Rangers captain now.

Winning respectfully.

Huge for me. No partying, No bravado, No screaming at cameras etc

Turn up, Do a Job and Leave.

We made our point, now they know they have a fight.

Our biggest focus now has to be an extended run of wins, each one tightens the screw in those bastards.

Barker and Morelos I thought were off it and I thought Kent had a strangely quiet second half.

But looking at that as an all round team performance it was overwhelming and done in second gear.

Outstanding contributions from Goldson & Kamara and several others chipping in their whack.

McGregor tho' was a waste of a shirt.

Can I also add that Borna sitting laughing at them and telling them to "fcuk off" was a great wee thing to see. The wee goblin Griffiths couldn't take it.
Forgot about that :) I thought he was injured but no he wasn’t just wasting time and gettin it up them.

The biggest bonus for me was the fact we didn't need to get out of 2nd gear to completely dominate them. Glad we were able to keep plenty fuel in the tank for a bigger test against a better side on Thursday.

Was nice to see Tav with another assist and Kamara dominate McGregor and Ntcham once again.

Helander and Goldson continue to build up an impressive partnership.
This. It felt like a normal, pedestrian win.

Two goals, clean sheet, onto the next.

Never looked troubled.

I can't remember an Old Firm game like it.

The simple fact that 2 defeats from us has most of them needing a straight jacket.

a) something is badly wrong but ...
b) genuinely believe they are a football uber power and this cant possibly be happening ...
c) go to bed / wake up thinking about Rangers ...

Quality not dropping when making subs was a big thing for me. Also Roofe to comeback and Zungu still to join the squad.

Felt like a routine win and the puddle drinkers were sitting in shiting it from the first whistle. They played how Motherwell would play against us.

Good turnaround with the goal difference also. We are now 5 goals better off. They would need to win their game in hand by a margin of 5 to catch up and given they have only had 5 shots on target in their last 3 games this is highly unlikely.

The cracks that are clearly appearing at Parkhead.

Kamara bossing it.

the shape and discipline of the team for 90 mins. The confidence to say you have it with the back 3 don’t care but your not getting any further. And the attitude straight after the game. It’s done give us the next one.

•How easy we made it look without having to get out of 2nd gear.
•Officials fine
•Our reaction at then - no wild celebrations, just basically job done now move onto the next game
•Not letting them bully us or wind them up, it was actually a reverse

That we are now clicking as a team - we seem comfortable in our shoes.

jacks out so kamara/Arfield just step in with no issue

aribos out and barker (&hagi in prior games) step in and know role

as a squad we seem happy together

helander strolling it again (was it his first of?)

said it in another thread but the griffiths/rogic double sub - i think there will be plenty of them that saw that and thought “we’ve fucked this whole thing, haven’t we?”

(the ‘whole thing’ being a 5 year head start with countless opportunities to exponentially increase it)

Just had a look on odds checker and all the bookies now have us as favourites for the title. That's the first time that's happened since we've been back in the top flight.

Making them look ordinary ,hopefully other teams are looking at their weaknesses that we exposed when required

Them saying but we had only 6 1st team players on park, me saying we'll you got awarded a league title with none on it..
Made me chuckle.

Tavernier looks like a completely different player this season. I guess it might be the fact he is able to lean on one of the best club captains ever in SG. And obviously the coaching he and the rest of the lads are getting just now is top class.

But he just looks like a winner this year and a player with a point to prove. I truly hope he is standing with that League Trophy aloft on the podium come May. The lad deserves it as he has been through some pretty tough times as a Rangers player.

Kamara, what can I say about the lad hes just a natural footballer and must be a nightmare to play against as he can make opposition players look stupid in a split second.

Helander just gives me so much confidence what a find he has been for us just a proper defender.

Borna. I love how he has become a heart on his sleeve player for Rangers. He absolutely knows how we feel about that lot and you can see how he treats them.

To be honest i could go through the whole team the lot of them are doing us so proud so far and you can see they want to win silverware so bad. The professionalism right through the club is on another level just now.

Absolutely loving everything about our club just now. Long may in continue.

The added extras I’d take is that there certainly seems to be problems in the Celtic camp. Wether that be players not putting 100%, making themselves available to play or whatever.

Long May it continue
This!
They seem completely shell-shocked.
Expect Aberdeen to take points off them at weekend ( I Know!!! but they are due a result v them).

Back