Adidas Supporting Terrorism

George Smiley

Official Ticketer
Watching the start of the Yahoo's game and my eye was drawn to the trackside ad boards - especially the Adidas one.
Part of the rotating message contained the following line

We're on the road again...

If I'm not mistaken this is a line from 'The Celtic Symphony' by the Wolfe Tones which also contains the line

Oh Ah up the Ra, Oh Ah up the Ra
which is repeated many times in the song

I wonder if the sports company is aware their products are connected to terrorism in this manner?

Watching the start of the Yahoo's game and my eye was drawn to the trackside ad boards - especially the Adidas one.

If I'm not mistaken this is a line from 'The Celtic Symphony' by the Wolfe Tones which also contains the line

I wonder if the sports company is aware their products are connected to terrorism in this manner?
I would never watch one of thier games (unless they were playing the famous, of course) but if this is the case that is absolutely appalling.

It is. I seen it myself. Unbelievable they could be so stupid.

Perhaps they’re just a fan of this banging sun classic

Back