Adrian Durham discussing the rioting Yahoos - Talksport 5pm

She’s not an idiot.

By including Rangers she immediately deflects blame from the one group of people it should be directed at.

It’s a classic politician’s gambit.

The SNP knows it receives a disproportional amount of support from Roman Catholics and doesn’t want that threatened.
The club should call her out

she is a disgrace

There's not a both sides. The situation is caused by one support so where is the justification in blaming it on all other football fans?
It is reminiscent of the 1999 so called Old firm shame game, it was only them only that kicked off, nothing to do with us, we weren’t attacking refs, chucking coins or throwing ourselves out of stands.

She’s not an idiot.

By including Rangers she immediately deflects blame from the one group of people it should be directed at.

It’s a classic politician’s gambit.

The SNP knows it receives a disproportional amount of support from Roman Catholics and doesn’t want that threatened.

They will vote for her regardless.

Anyone with common sense looks at they scenes last and sees their club and their fans for what they are.

She could've said anything tonight and her voters would still vote for her. All through covid she has either copied Boris or been total scattergun in the approach, she is an idiot and she isn't fit to lead a country. Yet, despite that, her braindead followers say she's a hero.

She said before he was a “hun”. I’m almost certain I saw on here a few years ago she said “I have a hun at home” or words to that effect. Maybe some of the Bears can correct me if I’m wrong.
You’re wrong. It was a SNP councillor called Julie McKenzie who said that, not Nipoleon.

They will vote for her regardless.

Anyone with common sense looks at they scenes last and sees their club and their fans for what they are.

She could've said anything tonight and her voters would still vote for her. All through covid she has either copied Boris or been total scattergun in the approach, she is an idiot and she isn't fit to lead a country. Yet, despite that, her braindead followers say she's a hero.

This misses the point.

She had no need to mention any club other than Celtic. She only added Rangers’ name to avoid singling them out.

Humza Yusaf was certainly not reluctant to single out members of the Orange Order as being responsible for the scenes in George Square in the summer.

This misses the point.

She had no need to mention any club other than Celtic. She only added Rangers’ name to avoid singling them out.

Humza Yusaf was certainly not reluctant to single out members of the Orange Order as being responsible for the scenes in George Square in the summer.
Best part of that prick was flushed down the toilet.

Back