Durham and Goughie on Talksport

Points deduction and points awarded is the only acceptable solution here,and all partys affected should not accept anything else

Why should St Mirren be punished because their next opponents can't keep their house in order?

If there is a breach due to a proven lack of discipline, it should be the club involved who receive the consequences.

If a player tests positive and there is no proof they have done anything wrong then postponing games is the only fair way to do things but when there has been a clear flouting of the rules then it should be a different story.

T
Slaughtering Celtic a minute ago. Killie should be awarded the win as Celtic fielded an ineligible player in the game. Hamilton and St Mirren awarded the three points tomorrow and both docked 3 points from the tie between them and Aberdeen at the weekend.

Cant see the media up here taking that line :)
They won’t lose points, if that happened you would have idiots everywhere trying to trick players then video and get there team the points,

I could understand Aberdeen players but going to Spain

Had to laugh at the 1st caller a so called Everton fan :eek::eek: he was going to to cause they were talking about his beloved club Celtic

I’ll try my very hardest to put my lifelong hatred of those bastards to one side and be injective about this.

They should get fucking hammered and the player a long suspension. Anything less is making a mockery of the Government’s plea for people to be sensible.

If the rumours are right about them knowing this will just be brilliant mate.

We know they have a long history of lying ;)

There is no way he went to Spain without anyone knowing he was there! As for the Covid committee that's meant to be safeguarding all players to come out and praise them for starting an investigation without knowing what it is, what the outcome will be is a disgrace! That's akin to saying the McCann's should be praised for hiring a detective to see what happened to Maddie ffs!

Just shows up the muppets in the mhedia up here who refuse to demand points deductions and other penalties for getting the St Mirren and Sheep games called off due to Bolingoli situation

It’s a farce if they don’t deduct points for the Killie game

Meanwhile old Spew Kheevins will be supporting Petrie and not demanding the rhats take the blame for their employees action

Pity the authorities are not impartial but it will prove to our English media the scum are just that

Back