Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

BN94

I'm a journalist, broadcaster and film-maker and I want to make a documentary telling the story of the Celtic Boys Club scandal - and ask tough questions that remain unanswered by politicians, the police and Celtic Football Club.

The film will be made with respected film producer and director Laurence Lennard who, like me, has a pedigree that includes working on the BBC consumer show Watchdog.

We want to tell the stories of abuse survivors and their families, including the story of Michelle Gray, whose brother Andrew was a victim of prolific abuser Jim Torbett.

The story needs to be told NOW to ensure that those who suffered don't have to wait any longer for ALL of those responsible to be held accountable.

Last edited:
Making a film where we don't know the end, the fact there is still no outcome to it after all these years is really shameful to all in involved in the cover up and the lack of media attention.

Because I'm still on furlough I could only make a small donation, however if everyone on this forum puts in a couple of quid, he will soon reach the target, the more outlets for highlighting this scandal the better.
As always give what you can and any amount is very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Is he permitted to do this in view of ongoing court cases?
I really hope so.
Either way, he of the slitty eyes and baw heid will do his upmost to curtail it.

I shall donate tonight when I get home.

They will be VERY mindful of legislation regarding court cases. You can hear it in the interview/ podcast. It would do no one any favours if they got it taken off air.

Back