Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

The real heroes of the thread are @BN94 @Grigo Yossarian @Lainey Love and @mdingwall

Apologies to the others who I have no doubt missed out.

A brilliant effort. It seems that the lions share of all donations are as a result of FF

Over to you Mr Goldberg. Tell the story and seek justice for the victims.

Brilliant contribution from you Steve.

You play a good game, you don't just talk it mate ;)

Second donation I'd promised to make on payday submitted early, seeing as the target has been reached so soon. Will do so again on payday regardless.

All the best Gordon, Michelle and Helene, and everyone else keeping on, keeping on. And to Adrian, Laurence and team for their efforts forthcoming.

Last edited:
So proud of our support achieving this. Digging deep into our own pockets and donating hard earned money which we all work for. Meanwhile Police Scotland sit with their fingers up their hole doing nothing and getting a very generous wage for it.

BN94, Lainey Love and Grigo, you guys deserve a special mention. You kicked it all off and others have followed. Hopefully as a collective we have all done the victims proud and we can look at ourselves in the mirror. Over to you Mr Goldberg and show the world what the victims are really up against.

SNP, Police Scotland, SFA, Celtc and the corrupt mhedia, be afraid, be very afraid. The clock is ticking.

Absolutely brilliant response

Some guys on here deserve huge credit. We know who you are and most have been mentioned already

The victims deserve a proper impartial investigation and documentary or series of interviews etc

The truth about this sordid affair need uncovered

It’s now down to Adrian Goldberg and Laurence Lennard to get cracking and uncover and fully expose what went on

Name and shame the evil bastards who preyed on and systematically abused young boys for decades

Let’s see what the investigation pulls together but hopefully the victims realise the good people with sound morals and ethics want to help CBC and CFC abusers, enablers and ultimately the sleekit cuunts who are trying to cover up the abuse even though there have been numerous convictions and possibly even more convictions to come

Great effort by everyone on the forum,let's hope the documentary is really in depth and hard hitting and exposes everything about this club and those who enabled it and covered it up,with justice for the victims and jail time for the rest.

I may be reading too much into this, but it seems to me from the snippets I’ve heard/read from Adrian Goldberg, he really wants justice for the poor victims in all this and to expose the cover up and corruption at every turn over the decades - be it via football governance, political, judicial, clerical or media influence. They are all involved.

This story is getting more & more exposure and all publicity is good as far as I’m concerned in order to get true, independent justice. It’s notable that this is going to be conducted out of Scotland, it needs it.

I sincerely hope this is as hard hitting as it gets and exposes them as what they are - an incredibly well organised paedo ring masquerading as a football club.

Outstanding bears. I can honestly say it’s been an emotional afternoon. We received a message from one of the victims family members earlier. There was tears.

Over to you Mr Goldberg.

That’s heart warming. They can probably see that, for the first time, there are actually people standing shoulder to shoulder with them in support of their campaign for justice after years and years of being ignored, rebuffed and rebuked by the perpetrators and enablers.

This huge effort has obviously been undertaken for the right reasons, not for any undue financial gain (as some would suggest), point scoring or plaudits - but you guys should be very proud of yourselves.

Justice is coming and it’s long overdue.

Well done all who contributed. Great effort but in the name of the wee man why has it come to this. Why can’t basic questions be asked without being closed down with the bigotry card. Off the top of my head......

Who knew? Directors? Kelly’s ? Whytes? McGinns? Why did they continue to work with a convict on his release? Why was he allowed back in after Big Jock kicked his arse decades before ?

Why so many? Did they know each other? Was it an organised ring? Too much of a coincidence not to be. How many more are their other than the 6 already convicted?

Cairney and McCafferty worked directly for the big team. Why are they being afforded the seperate entity blanket ?

Did it extend beyond football into religion? Has it been hushed up by people outside football with experience of moving parishes?

Why are Bennett and Saville even mentioned in the same breath as a Scottish football team?

What happened in New Jersey? Was a player given a contract to keep quiet?

Why did the Scottish government exclude football from their abuse enquiry?

Why did the the SFA employ someone who knew one of the convicted to chair their enquiry. Why is this enquiry run past Celtic for approval and not yet released?

Why don’t the Scottish media ask questions?

If this investigation can answer even any of those questions and help the survivors get justice it will be fantastic.

Outstanding bears. I can honestly say it’s been an emotional afternoon. We received a message from one of the victims family members earlier. There was tears.

Over to you Mr Goldberg.

BN94, thanks for your ongoing terrific work. It's ridiculous that the MSM is not producing their own deep reaching investigations into this decades long atrocity.
I do think that as AG's investigation progresses, many doors are going to open that need to be explored, and he's going to need further support to be able to dig as deep as this goes.
I'm not sure how best we go about doing this, but we need to ensure that he has the resources to leave no stone unturned, bringing every last one of these beasts and enablers to justice.
The guy is also likely to face threats and obstacles ongoing.
What can we all do to guarantee his protection and to ensure that this investigation goes as far as it must?

Back