Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Panic attacks over sharkheed way?

Sorry about the link but it is very relevant that lemon refuses to reveal the behind the scenes issues as they are "private"....the shellik way.

BN..GY and all involved in the hunt for truth and justice..I think the nut has finally cracked

Listening to Michelle, i'm glad i just donated to Adrians gofundme, she and her family have been treated appallingly. All instances at all clubs must be investigated but it is clear that the worst abuses happened at that club over decades. This sfa report (whitewash) is a fkin disgrace and the people responsible for it must also be held to account.
My sincere condolences to Michelle and her family.

His documentary should get a lot better now, for want of a better word, with these to add.

- The SFA's "full and final, independent" review which it's own lawyers were poring over for years. The delay in it's publication due to ongoing court cases... then it's release just before a court case. No mention of decades-old paedophile rings at Celtic or multiple cover-ups.

- the BBC airing a documentary called "Footballs biggest secret", but deciding to remove all testimony and references to the biggest paedophile ring in world sporting history. The daughter of a former Celtic chairman working there is the man who claimed the police told him not to change his story.

Adrian must surely know from a documentary viewpoint he's sitting on a potential Oscar winning story here. Get it right up them don't hold back.

Last edited:
Just listened, I am not ashamed to say I could not hold back the tears. What the SFA, Celtic and our Justice Minister have done is nothing short of repulsive. If this family have not went through enough. I’m honestly heart broken for them. When will they get the justice they deserve that then will allow them to try and move on. I actually wonder how our justice minister sleeps. I hope he is put in a dock with the SFA and those that Knew at Celtic.

Back