Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

He needs 15 grand just over 4 atm.I think he’ll get there.

When this film is eventually aired, everyone that made a donation - no matter how small - should rightly feel proud of themselves.

Anything we can do to help the victims and shine a line on the perpetrators, facilitators, enablers and look the other wayers is to be applauded.

Last edited:
Just be careful what you wish for ! I wouldn't trust this guy with a barge pole, he has 'a pedigree of working with the BBC' etc !! The same person would do a smear of Rangers at the drop of a hat. I'll put my trust in the other 3 documentaries.

You're a bit of an embarrassment given that the guy is putting his head above the parapet and will now be a major target for the mhob.

Having heard Adrian Goldberg on Talksport before and on 5live investigates i trust his integrity as a scrupulous professional and am certain he would not use this appeal as a way to do a hatchet job on the Rangers. He has built his reputation and credibility on being accurate and truthful in my opinion and i for one am right behind him in this righteous exposè

When this film is eventually aired, everyone that made a donation - no matter how small - should rightly feel proud of themselves.

Anything we can do to help the victims and shine a line on the perpetrators, facilitators, enablers and look the other wayers is to be applauded.
I just feed sick that the SMSM and authorities have created a situation where this has been necessary,A dereliction of duty and moral obligation.

Having heard Adrian Goldberg on Talksport before and on 5live investigates i trust his integrity as a scrupulous professional and am certain he would not use this appeal as a way to do a hatchet job on the Rangers. He has built his reputation and credibility on being accurate and truthful in my opinion and i for one am right behind him in this righteous exposè

source.gif

I'm a journalist, broadcaster and film-maker and I want to make a documentary telling the story of the Celtic Boys Club scandal - and ask tough questions that remain unanswered by politicians, the police and Celtic Football Club.

The film will be made with respected film producer and director Laurence Lennard who, like me, has a pedigree that includes working on the BBC consumer show Watchdog.

We want to tell the stories of abuse survivors and their families, including the story of Michelle Gray, whose brother Andrew was a victim of prolific abuser Jim Torbett.

The story needs to be told NOW to ensure that those who suffered don't have to wait any longer for ALL of those responsible to be held accountable.

A further donation made BN. Total of £100.

Can I offered to make such a donation? Probably not, but given the way I feel about the two incredible, inspirational Gray ladies, Gordon Woods, Kenny Campbell and the multitude of others, I felt I had to.

I ate, slept and drank details of the abuse on here for a long time and it definitely took it's toll on me. Some know this already. I know it did. Compared to what the victims/survivors and their families have had to endure and continue to do so, it was simply a drop in the ocean. Respect to you all.

I salute every single person who steps out from the darkness to tell their story, regardless of where it took place. To say is couldn't have been easy for them, must be the understatement of the year. To the others who can't/won't come forward at this time, I feel for each and every one of you and you have my full respect and understanding regarding it.

Can I offered to make such a donation? Probably not, but given the way I feel about the two incredible, inspirational Gray ladies, Gordon Woods, Kenny Campbell and the multitude of others, I felt I had to.

I ate, slept and drank details of the abuse on here for a long time and it definitely took it's toll on me. Some know this already. I know it did. Compared to what the victims/survivors and their families have had to endure and continue to do so, it was simply a drop in the ocean. Respect to you all.

I salute every single person who steps out from the darkness to tell their story, regardless of where it took place. To say is couldn't have been easy for them, must be the understatement of the year. To the others who can't/won't come forward at this time, I feel for each and every one of you and you have my full respect and understanding regarding it.

Brilliant work you did TS ;)

Excellent gesture pal. The fight goes on. You know the score ;)

Others are much better than me on this stuff IC, but there's a really easy link to it
on the 'Adrian Goldberg investigates CBC scandal' thread ( Post 202 by Mart22 on
page 6 of the thread). G
Go back to page one we’re you are asked to donate I will try n put the link here for you

Thanks mate, done and well fuckin pleased.

Ive tried to donate at least half a dozen times but keep getting the message

"Campaign Not Ready
There is an issue with this Campaign Organiser's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account."
Close Window

anybody else having problems with it?

5k in 5 hours. Shocking mainstream TV channels not picking this up. I thought Thompson from xhannel 4 was all oboyt gaining justice! Or was that just for facepainters?

Let's not knock Thomson here.

He left the bastards with no place to hide.

He went straight into the belly of the beast when he actually filmed right outside the Fat Japanese's house.
6IDfhye.png
"Hi Peter, Alex Thomson, Channel 4 News here. I know you're in there. Can you explain why none of the victims were interviewed during your secret investigation?"

Last edited:
£20 in. This story needs to be told to an audience outside Scotland. This country has sold its integrity for votes.

Who knew? When did they know? What are they doing now to suppress the truth?

They will try all sorts to muddy the waters now someone is going to shine a light on their horrific secret.

Back