Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Donated. The silence now from Celtic, the media and politicians alike is a continuation of the cover-up in the first place. Their "good name" is of paramount importance above all else.

If this was any other football club in Scotland it would be getting debated in Holyrood. If it was Rangers that done it, everyone associated with the club would have been lambasted with the intention being the club should be shut down.

I'm not point scoring either, if Rangers had been accused of the same I'd be completely sickened by the club. This isn't just an anomaly with them who are unfortunate to find predators working in the club, they seem to be at the epicenter of something much wider.

To not only turn a blind eye, but to have the audacity to claim CBC was nothing to do with CFC should be enough to get them shut down.

I sadly don't trust justice to prevail, no monetary value can be placed on what happened to those boys. The institution itself should be purged from existence given its absolute refusal to - at the very least -recognise individuals at Celtic engaged in a cover-up.

What is obvious though, and as much as we've joked of it in the past, THEY are the "Establishment Club". THEY are being protected from criticism by our media and politicians by their refusal to shine the spotlight on them.

Scotland's "secret shame" indeed.
Also every player that played for them even to this day must have heard the whispers & even chosen to ignore it rather than ask the question , especially the scottish player's they must have known what went on & again chosen to keep tight lipped absolutely disgusting, even the home grown players that play just now , brown Christie , & all the rest definitely know what went on as 6 paedophiles have been convicted while they have been there , these people have no morals turned a blind eye for money , scum

Also every player that played for them even to this day must have heard the whispers & even chosen to ignore it rather than ask the question , especially the scottish player's they must have known what went on & again chosen to keep tight lipped absolutely disgusting, even the home grown players that play just now , brown Christie , & all the rest definitely know what went on as 6 paedophiles have been convicted while they have been there , these people have no morals turned a blind eye for money , scum
An opportunity to atone by putting their hand in their pockets.

CFC are dealing with this the very same way their church does, they have denied it happened, they have questioned the truth of the victims, they have used the law to protect the abusers and all to protect the name of a football team.
The scale and enormity of the systematic abuse that was enabled and covered up by those at the very top of CFC, the government silence and the fight of the victims, the survivors and their families must be shown to the world, only then maybe wounds can be healed and the guilt of the victims pass.
Donated and shared

And is he not one of the several talk radio journos who has previously admitted a soft spot for the yahoos due to some Irish or Scots-yahoo family lineage? (mother's side presumably as he has a Jewish sounding surname)

Mike Graham was another who definitely has said that in the past but then has also made no bones about going after them for the paedo scandal.

Good on them, they probably finally woke up to what that lot are really like.

All you handsome bastards have brought a tear to my eye,keep this going bears!
WE're proving once again what an incredible family the rangers family ARE.
THE many PEOPLE that have donated are heroes! On a week where a lot of us have forked out for the new kit,we're once again showing our support to another great cause!

Anybody here that can share this link in any way on any platform could you please do it...
Unfortunately before someone says I'm part of the #oldbassaloyal hence why no link so look for it will be here somewhere
Go On " Every Fiver Matters"

L doubt very much he will expose the full extent of what went on and the cover up of that club. It is the men at the top of the cover up we want to know, police, MP's, city councilors, MSP's the lot of them not a docu about only celtc, we want warts and all.

I think he’ll expose whatever information him and his research team uncover,and I doubt the folks on the sidelines would be happy just at a movie on CFCcbc, it’s the full bhoona he and we all will want.

Back