Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Hi bro I also made £20 donation my bank says it’s gone to Dublin, is this correct, they also took £3 extra, was I on the right page .thanks
Better check it mate , not saying it's wrong but I didn't notice anything like that and thanks

From Ricky Carrol on Twitter Please Read

They are seriously rattled.On Goldberg’s Twitter they are claiming Torbett was at Rangers among other mad nonsense.
They don’t want anyone from down south lifting up the very big carpet!!!

And rightly so.

Goldberg is giving the victims a voice, and the penny is beginning to drop that they don't intend to let this go anytime soon.

They need to be heard. They need their story to be told. And thanks to Goldberg and Follow Follow - their story will be told.

The biggest child sex abuse scandal and cover up in British sporting history is about to be laid bare.

They are seriously rattled. On Goldberg’s Twitter they are claiming Torbett was at Rangers among other mad nonsense.
They don’t want anyone from down south lifting up the very big carpet!!!

Maybe they should join us in getting this money raised then?
Surely this is the best method to uncover Torbett being at Rangers?

Or maybe they'll just carry on down their path of victim shaming and denial in the hope that it goes away.

Hi bro I also made £20 donation my bank says it’s gone to Dublin, is this correct, they also took £3 extra, was I on the right page .thanks
They ask for a 15% donation to run the website, you have to click a box to say no, otherwise they automatically add it on.

Maybe they should join us in getting this money raised then?
Surely this is the best method to uncover Torbett being at Rangers?

Or maybe they'll just carry on down their path of victim shaming and denial in the hope that it goes away.
You know as well as me that the Celtic supporters will push the “wisnae just us” rather than admit that there were criminal acts going on for half a century. In recent months they are coming at us from all angles. They’re even amongst us on here now.

Talking about them on here is what they want. Some are all over social media claiming to be Rangers fans and abusing victims. The depths that lot will go to has no limits.

Have a look at some of the replies from that lot on Twitter. One example of their education was one clown blaming the CBC abuse on Israel?

Everything we have shown is fact. They know what’s coming.

You know as well as me that the Celtic supporters will push the “wisnae just us” rather than admit that there were criminal acts going on for half a century. In recent months they are coming at us from all angles. They’re even amongst us on here now.

Talking about them on here is what they want. Some are all over social media claiming to be Rangers fans and abusing victims. The depths that lot will go to has no limits.

Have a look at some of the replies from that lot on Twitter. One example of their education was one clown blaming the CBC abuse on Israel?

Keep up the good work, their increasing desperation says it all.
Let them come, they will all disappear soon enough once the truth is out.

well done on staying focused.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding "

They may well try that defence and yes it wasn't just them as these monsters are everywhere within society unfortunately. I think their downfall will be numerous things from;

Scurrilous accusations investigation

Bringing back or attempting to bring back these monsters to the club

The Cover Up

Separate entity to avoid responsibility

All these things that club did and more and I am not aware of any other sporting institution that has acted disgracefully in the way that club has.

Go Fund Me take a percentage on top. By default , it is 10%. I set it down to 5% and they still reset it to 10% in the final tally.
Looks like they took 15% from you.

TBH, I hope the authorities DO conduct full investigations into each football club in Scotland.

Bring it on, we are not the same breed as them. We would never defend our club for ignoring victims of sexual abuse.

Just wish more bears would donate and get this moving quickly, I know times are hard for a lot of people but even a few quid.
It's a kick in the arse off 10k mate.
There's no danger the target won't be met.

It's only been live for 2 days.

An amazing amount in such a small time.
Would be good if a few companies and organisations could make large donations to get this over the line. The fact they can remain anonymous should encourage some.

I’m sure they could just go ahead with it now and recoup the extra 5k from people after it is completed.

Im sure people would be happy enough to contribute again if a good job is done of holding the relevant bodies to account.

Back