Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

They ask for a 15% donation to run the website, you have to click a box to say no, otherwise they automatically add it on.
I never noticed this when I made my donation. Should be more prominent. They have hit the 10K mark so 2/3rds of the way there.

Start the film and then give a glimpse of production so far - then the rest of the contributions would follow.

Gladly donated and I plan to do so again very soon. Magnificent effort fellow Bears. But what really sticks in my craw is that we (on this site) have a team who are willing to put their necks, reputations and possibly employment on the line in the name of justice. Something which Police Schotland should be doing as this is their job and are well paid to do it. Shame on you all for the mammoth cover up.

But on a more positive note, BN94, Grigo, Bluethunder and the rest of you guys are an absolute credit to not only our support but also to humanity.

Last edited:
Gladly donated and I plan to do so again very soon. Magnificent effort fellow Bears. But what really sticks in my craw is that we (on this site) have a team who are willing to put their necks, reputations and possibly employment on the line in the name of justice. Something which Police Schotland should be doing as this is their job and are well paid to do it. Shame on you all for the mammoth cover up.

But on a more positive note, BN94, Grigo, Bluethunder and the rest of you guys are an absolute credit to not only our support but also to humanity.

Here here

I let my girlfriend listen to the podcast from Adrian Goldberg with Michelle Gray and Gordon Woods. Like any normal, decent human being, she was appalled by what she heard.

I’ve regularly told her about some of the background to the abuse. She knows about Andrew Gray, the son and brother of Helene and Michelle Gray. She knows about Gordon Woods and even though she’s from a Celtic supporting family in general (she doesn’t support them), having taken in what I’ve told her and having listened to the podcast, she told me straight away that she wanted to add to the fund. I’m very proud of her in doing so.

£20 donation from her.

Please keep it going folks.

I let my girlfriend listen to the podcast from Adrian Goldberg with Michelle Gray and Gordon Woods. Like any normal, decent human being, she was appalled by what she heard.

I’ve regularly told her about some of the background to the abuse. She knows about Andrew Gray, the son and brother of Helene and Michelle Gray. She knows about Gordon Woods and even though she’s from a Celtic supporting family in general (she doesn’t support them), having taken in what I’ve told her and having listened to the podcast, she told me straight away that she wanted to add to the fund. I’m very proud of her in doing so.

£20 donation from her.

Please keep it going folks.

Excellent TS ;)

Donated, remember being picked up by a taxi driver after our game against Queen Park at Hampden in 2012/13 he was listening to our conversation and fact a few people were lawyers in the car, he shared his story, hoping we could help.
Commercial and Conveyancing,We couldn’t do anything but hopefully now his story will be told.

Last edited:
Donated and will probably do so again.Not read the whole thread, so might be asking the obvious.Where will this documentary be shown, will it be on TV or do the usual suspects have all those avenues sewn up.If so,where will it get exposure.

We don't know that yet DA Man. I saw something suggesting that they would expect it to be
completed around November.

I’m sure all reading this thread could put a fiver or tenner in to help reach the target. I have because of the plight of a taxi driver who shared his story, he did all he could at that time. He said he tried to contact Alan Brazil to help, but heard nothing back. This guy had no support from anyone he tried to reach out to, this could be it for him.

Back