Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

I’m sure all reading this thread could put a fiver or tenner in to help reach the target. I have because of the plight of a taxi driver who shared his story, he did all he could at that time. He said he tried to contact Alan Brazil to help, but heard nothing back. This guy had no support from anyone he tried to reach out to, this could be it for him.

Was it a black hack driver with the initials DG? I’ve been in his company a few times and it’s clear the devastating impact Torbett had on his life.

Agree DZ. The more senior members of our support have been absolutely outstanding in
trying to secure justice for these people.

This gofundme would not have been needed when they were younger. We had MPs &
a media we could respect back then.
Pensioners,like me,have kids and grandkids.
If anyone done what has been done to these victims to any of mine I would be doing time.
ALL these perverted f*****s must be brought to justice. Though sentences given out in the decrepit country are truly beyond belief.

Pensioners,like me,have kids and grandkids.
If anyone done what has been done to these victims to any of mine I would be doing time.
ALL these perverted f*****s must be brought to justice. Though sentences given out in the decrepit country are truly beyond belief.

Totally support you & understand your feelings BS.

I've got kids, and my feelings are likewise.

It's time this country got its integrity & pride back.

Was it a black hack driver with the initials DG? I’ve been in his company a few times and it’s clear the devastating impact Torbett had on his life.
Didnt take his name, as we didn’t want to give any false hope but yes, was a black hack driver and was about torbett.

Many thanks from me to the kind people who have given their hard earned to date.
Also want to thank the many people who have made this possible.
It's been said many a time, why do we need crowdfunding.
The systematic abuse and cover up from all has to get out there into mainstream media.
If this is the only option available at this time then we must do it.
Other media outlets WILL jump on this once the initial exposé is broadcast.
It is way to big now for that not to happen.
There will be no places for these b4stards to hide soon.

Will make another wee donation tonight.
Looks to have slowed right down.
Maybe if some more of us could pitch in again, if affordable?

The sooner this gets off the ground the better.

Yip, I'll go again once I get home tonight. Think I'm going to do it in several small instalments with names like Humza Yousaf, Nicola Sturgeon, Joe Fitzpatrick - You know, the people who should have been doing this legitimately under the taxpayers purse.

How did this manage to slip into page 2?

Come on guys, get this over the line!

There are obviously still plenty who Have either not seen this or can’t afford it ( although anyone can afford a £1).

Dig deep you miserable bastards, we have been asking for this to be spread far and wide for a very long time, this as well as other outlets mentioned by the guys on here will help spread the word and get the scum what they deserve

Back