Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

That's quite an achievement to get this on Radio Clyde News.

The tenacity and determination of the Gray family in not allowing themselves to be fobbed off is deserving of all our respect. Their boy would be very proud of them this day.

To all the victims out there, and those working tirelessly behind the scenes here on Follow Follow, I salute you all.

Lang may yer lum reek!

The tenacity and determination of the Gray family in not allowing themselves to be fobbed off is deserving of all our respect. Their boy would be very proud of them this day.

To all the victims out there, and those working tirelessly behind the scenes here on Follow Follow, I salute you all.

Lang may yer lum reek!

Lang may yer lum reek!

Fabulous statement LL.

COME ON BEARS - The light is there at the end of the tunnel ...........................

Can we hit £14,000 by midnight tonight ?

Let's push others we know because the regular people on this thread have been
just phenomenal ..............

I hope others will donate but I’ve a feeling anymore donations will have to come from those who have already done so!

Fingers crossed that I’m wrong though

Right at this very moment there are 2418 people looking at threads on FF, there is no doubt that some of them will be scum apologists.

Let’s flush them out, by everyone one of us donating £5.00 ncluding those of us who have already donated!!!

What can you get for £5 to fu’ck all so come on guys and gals

I’ve just done it. Anyone else?

I’ve had to edit this as the minimum donation is £5......Get it done guys and gals!

You’re right. Donation incoming

Back