Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

There will also be a significant number that have no allegiances to football and just want to see justice served.

Agree. I said less than 700, because there were around 700 total at that time, and, as you say, a number of people contributing may
have no interest in football.

In saying that, I just want to see justice served, as do the vast
majority of bears BBB.

This is child rape.

Said before. This is not a subject for jokes. Keep it serious folks. The media will look for anything to try and discredit this noble cause. Give them %^*& all.
We all know it’s not a subject for jokes but surely a wee bit of light entertainment with some of the names does no harm.

Also, we should all be passed caring what the media think as the only reason we’re all raising money for this cause is because them and our current government have done nothing.

Finally donated £20, now up to £14,412 , nearly there !

I listened to the show and its heart breaking, how anyone cannot give their wholehearted support to these victims , let alone give abuse and belittle them after what they have been through is beyond me.

Great thanks and respect to the other 747 people who have taken the time to donate especially those who are short of cash during these hard times.

I salute you all and Adrian himself for supporting these and all victims of child abuse.

Back