Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Anyone happen to know if ITVs Scotland correspondent is a bluenose? Couldn’t help but notice he follows a few other Rangers profiles on Twitter too.

If so, I’d gladly inform him of all the amazing work completed thus far and Mr Goldberg’s forthcoming interview. The more exposure/participation the better.

I'm sure he was the guy who gave Alfie's racial abuse a nationwide viewing when the Scottish media wouldn't touch it.

I hope Adrian Goldberg reaches out to BN94 or Gordon Woods or Spotlight to work out a strategy of how they feel the investigation would benefit the victims and their families the best

People have provided financial support but this scandal is so huge Adrian cannot start blind and needs to be steered on how to start the investigation

Hopefully the prominent posters on FF will reach out to Adrian and focus the investigation on a certain path

The sooner this gets off the ground the better

Well played LL,you done more than enough to help this get this over the line,hope you’re well.

BB

Im good thanks BB, hope you and yours are the same!

Regardless of who did what to get this done the simple facts are that this was a team effort and it was EVERY member of this team who got us their not just one individual but thank you BB, what YOU did as part of the team was equally as important.

Take care my friend

Anyone happen to know if ITVs Scotland correspondent is a bluenose? Couldn’t help but notice he follows a few other Rangers profiles on Twitter too.

If so, I’d gladly inform him of all the amazing work completed thus far and Mr Goldberg’s forthcoming interview. The more exposure/participation the better.

I have to say I like that Peter Smith, he a good guy, holds no punches, seen him a few times putting stompy in her corner with questions no media person in Scotland dare ask. He has that cow stuttering for answers every time, his 'grilling' of her is right on the button, others must notice this. I'm convinced she absolutely dreads having to answer to his questioning.
He's a proper journalist unlike the cowards and RC's writers currently employed in the country just now.

some of the recent donators and comments are gold, they include

Brendan Rodgers (I’m now happy at the Blues of Leicester - I just wish I could have done more when I was at Septic....... unfortunately, it would have fallen on the deaf ears of the crooked board, the bent politicians and the lickspittle Scottish ‘media’)

Angela Haggerty (I've seen the light now and am more than happy to dig into my beauty treatment savings)

Tommy Sheridan (Happy to donate to the cause my fellow comrades. Let's get this open secret finally investigated brothers and sisters)

Yew Tree

Jock Knew

tenor.gif

I hope Adrian Goldberg reaches out to BN94 or Gordon Woods or Spotlight to work out a strategy of how they feel the investigation would benefit the victims and their families the best

People have provided financial support but this scandal is so huge Adrian cannot start blind and needs to be steered on how to start the investigation

Hopefully the prominent posters on FF will reach out to Adrian and focus the investigation on a certain path

The sooner this gets off the ground the better

Was thinking exactly the same.

If the response to his go fund me venture has proven anything it's the appetite for justice is here in abundance.

What better way of getting this off the ground than to contact the very people who brought this to his attention. There will be no better source of information in this world on the subject than the victims themselves. He has contactable access right here.

Goldberg would be a fool not to reach out to a few key figures on here. People who can instantly provide commitment, integrity ,an insatiable hunger for the exposure this demands, but most importantly a mountain of factual evidence for him to get started.

Absolute priority here is of course getting the victims the justice that they sorely deserve. Celtic need to first and foremost pony up and admit their guilt and admit that they could have handled this very much differently. If they had simply called the police, exposed the beasts and stopped this in its tracks lives wouldn't have been lost, careers wouldn't have disappeared, peoples relationships and emotional lives impacted.

We are often called out for being vocal on this issue, but what is worse? saying nothing? covering it up? No, that, is the crime as much as the depraved acts of abuse that the poor boys sufferred.

I would love this to be the straw that breaks the back of the matter and the flood gates open to bring this to the attention of world sport, but I also am desperate for the media silence and complicity in the cover up to be exposed fully.

They can hide behind subjudice all they like but even when cases are closed and convicted criminals are behind bars Radio Clyde, BBC Scotland, The Herald, The Scotsman and The Daily Record have avoided this issue in order to protect that rancid organisation.

In particular, Hugh Keevins and Dick Gordon ring masters along with Graham Spiers and Jim Spence cow tow to their masters and try and take the moral high ground. There are many many more who are as bad or if not worse, I would love to see the bloody lot of them exposed for their arrogance and the fact that with their silence they allowed this to continue.

For now however, let us concentrate on the victims, the rest can wait for the time being, its in the post Hugh. Its in the post.

Anyone else think the Separate Entity Concept is now 100% dead.

The definition of this below -

The separate entity concept states that we should always separately record the transactions of a business and its owners. Otherwise, there is a considerable risk that the transactions of the two will become intermingled. For example:
  • An owner cannot remove funds from a business without recording it as either a loan, compensation, or an equity distribution. Otherwise, the owner may buy something (such as real estate) and leave it on the books of the business, when in fact the owner is treating it as a personal possession.
  • An owner cannot extend funds to a business without recording it as either a loan or a stock purchase. Otherwise, undocumented cash appears in the business.
  • An owner is the sole investor in a building, and arranges to have his business operate from that building in exchange for a monthly rent payment. The business should report this payment as an expense, and the owner should report it as taxable income.
Mr Goldberg (link below to Evening Times) is now setting out to completely destroy the very idea.

Personally I think it is a case now of how much the courts will decide Celtic much pay each individual.

Celtic’s ‘links’ to Boys Club featuring in new film with families who ‘want apology and closure’
  • Alice Walker
  • 16 Jul 2020, 10:39
  • Updated: 16 Jul 2020, 10:45
CELTIC'S alleged links to its feeder club are to be questioned in a new film about historic child abuse.
The feature-length documentary, Celtic Boys Club Scandal, will put the Boys Club under the spotlight to give families "an apology and closure".
Legal action has been lodged against Celtic FC over historic abuse claims
Celtic has always claimed the two clubs are separate entities, but they are now facing legal action from 25 alleged feeder club victims over decades of abuse.
Thompson's Solicitors represent an alleged victim who claims he was abused at Celtic Boys Club.
Paperwork for a personal injuries case was lodged at the Court of Session in Edinburgh - with Celtic PLC listed as the defender.
Celtic’s ‘intimate connections’ with Boys Club ‘laid out’ in magazine diagram, says compo lawyer
The new film, slated for release in September, is to be made by BBC journalist Adrian Goldberg.
It is set to feature family members of alleged victims who want the Hoops to "acknowledge there was a greater link" between the clubs.
Adrian told the Glasgow Times: "The abuse connected with Celtic Boys Club went on for so long and although some steps have been taken for the survivors and their families there’s still a sense that justice hasn’t been served.

Celtic claim the boys club was a 'separate entitiy'
“The families want Celtic to acknowledge there was a greater link between Celtic BC and Celtic FC than they have done to date. They want them to say sorry.
“Until Celtic do that, people will feel they haven’t got any sense of closure.”
Adrian has raised more than £15,000 on GoFundMe for the film, to be directed by Laurence Lennard.
The film, due to be released online for free, will feature Michelle Gray – sister of Andrew, who was abused by coach Jim Torbett.
Adrian added: “Decades after this has happened, there is still a lot of hurt. Not only for those who were abused but by their family members as well.
“I want to do justice to the victims, the survivors. I want to give meaning to their stories and to bear witness to their stories.

“They feel Celtic FC and politicians haven’t always given them the respect they
deserve.”
Four men who held senior roles with Celtic Boys Club have been convicted of sexual abuse, including Torbett and James McCafferty.
In February, Celtic FC has said it is very sorry that the abuse took place, but insisted the boys club was an “entirely separate” organisation.
The club has been approached for further comment.

Celtic’s ‘links’ to Boys Club featuring in new film with families who ‘want apology and closure’
  • Alice Walker
  • 16 Jul 2020, 10:39
  • Updated: 16 Jul 2020, 10:45
CELTIC'S alleged links to its feeder club are to be questioned in a new film about historic child abuse.
The feature-length documentary, Celtic Boys Club Scandal, will put the Boys Club under the spotlight to give families "an apology and closure".
Legal action has been lodged against Celtic FC over historic abuse claims
Celtic has always claimed the two clubs are separate entities, but they are now facing legal action from 25 alleged feeder club victims over decades of abuse.
Thompson's Solicitors represent an alleged victim who claims he was abused at Celtic Boys Club.
Paperwork for a personal injuries case was lodged at the Court of Session in Edinburgh - with Celtic PLC listed as the defender.
Celtic’s ‘intimate connections’ with Boys Club ‘laid out’ in magazine diagram, says compo lawyer
The new film, slated for release in September, is to be made by BBC journalist Adrian Goldberg.
It is set to feature family members of alleged victims who want the Hoops to "acknowledge there was a greater link" between the clubs.
Adrian told the Glasgow Times: "The abuse connected with Celtic Boys Club went on for so long and although some steps have been taken for the survivors and their families there’s still a sense that justice hasn’t been served.

Celtic claim the boys club was a 'separate entitiy'
“The families want Celtic to acknowledge there was a greater link between Celtic BC and Celtic FC than they have done to date. They want them to say sorry.
“Until Celtic do that, people will feel they haven’t got any sense of closure.”
Adrian has raised more than £15,000 on GoFundMe for the film, to be directed by Laurence Lennard.
The film, due to be released online for free, will feature Michelle Gray – sister of Andrew, who was abused by coach Jim Torbett.
Adrian added: “Decades after this has happened, there is still a lot of hurt. Not only for those who were abused but by their family members as well.
“I want to do justice to the victims, the survivors. I want to give meaning to their stories and to bear witness to their stories.

deserve.”
Four men who held senior roles with Celtic Boys Club have been convicted of sexual abuse, including Torbett and James McCafferty.
In February, Celtic FC has said it is very sorry that the abuse took place, but insisted the boys club was an “entirely separate” organisation.
The club has been approached for further comment.

Is this the DR Coop ?

Jack Haugh did an article for the Evening Times overnight too.

“ I want to do justice to the victims, the survivors. I want to give meaning to their stories and to bear witness to their stories.

deserve.”

giphy.gif

Lets hope they concentrate on the cover up by Celtic Football Club and their employees and directors as well.
The hush up from the media, and the closing of ranks from the Scottish football bodies who knew what was going on, politicians, police religious groups and all who knew about it and to this day have did nothing , it's time to tell the truth and get some peace for the victims and their families.

Name rings a bell, pretty sure she has previous for having a go at us
They all have previous for having a go at us, and where's the "exclusive"? Every poster on here and a few other outlets have known about this, even the Scumbag trolls who pollute them have known about it. What exactly does Alice do between these "exclusives", spend all day in here?

Back