Adult using con/juv ticket

If someone offered me for instance there dads ticket. I wouldn’t have thought for a second about it being a concession. Should have options to upgrade at turnstile. I know that won’t happen. But would be handy.
The chance to upgrade at the turnstile would be brilliant, especially now practically everyone’s card is contactless. Can also use phones and watches to pay instantly now.

Do they do confirmation emails or receipts?
I usually get an email when I upgrade, I didn't that day though. The cynic in me tells me the ticket office woman may have swindled my money as I paid in cash that day.......

The chance to upgrade at the turnstile would be brilliant, especially now practically everyone’s card is contactless. Can also use phones and watches to pay instantly now.
It would completely defeat the purpose of quick scan turnstiles and the queues would be round the block. It would be a shambles and all Rangers’s fault.

I usually get an email when I upgrade, I didn't that day though. The cynic in me tells me the ticket office woman may have swindled my money as I paid in cash that day.......

Aye that sounds like it's not been put through properly mate. I've always had an email through. Every time.

Phoned today as son can’t make tomorrow . Used number on the card and press 6 and give bank details. Easy, 2 minutes tops.

I didn’t get one today either but the £20 extra has been taken from my account.

Why couldn’t they have just offered those fans the chance to upgrade their ticket rather than taking the card off them? A lot of bears would’ve been unaware what the rules were.

Any time I've phoned them for something like this I have called 0371 702 1972 as it relates to an existing purchase since I've already bought the season tickets. It costs me nothing as 03 numbers are the same as 01 and 02 numbers for inclusive call packages.

It's the same if I've bought paper tickets that don't arrive or travel club tickets for away games once I've bought them online.

The 08 number is for new purchases and will cost you from the time you get the message.
Used this phone number today, couple of minutes on hold and a few minutes to process the upgrade. Free call and £20 extra for today's match :)

The purchase of a ST, or any ticket, is dependent on acceptance of the terms and conditions. It is up to you whether or not you read them, but you must accept them.

In a court of law, not that it would ever get to that, 'I didn't realise' wouldn't stand up because it's spelled out in the T&Cs.

Imho you are 100% correct.

'Ignorance of law' is not a competent defence in criminal law, so I doubt it would be dfferent in civil matters.

I'm pretty much in the camp the fella should've known better and just put his hands up, admitted his actions and not make a song and dance about it.

He was wrong, the Club were right, even if he feels it's unjust coz he spends loads following the team.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

WATP

No email today again when kids ticket upgraded despite the ticket office saying it would be sent, went back into the ticket office before kick off and she immediately gave me a paper ticket instead. Only had these problems since the new cards were issued, upgrades on the old card worked and got emails instantly.

I noticed when entering the stadium today to OAPs went through in front of me and when they scanned there tickets the top light was green the middle was orange and the bottom was green when I scanned in all 3 lights were green. It’s the 1st I had noticed this. My ticket is an adult.

Mines blue, same as sons.

I checked mine yesterday. It was green. I don't know where I got the orange from.

Edited as I just saw the post above which says a concession shows green/orange/green so maybe I have just noticed one of the colours (a different one each time).

Wee heads up for anyone that has upgraded ST's, make sure you get an email confirmation or receipt. As I posted on another thread we upgraded one of our ST's to a full adult prior to Killie game, for the rest of the season, and were issued a new smart card. On entering yesterday we were immediately approached by stewards saying our card had flashed orange and was showing as a concession. I had the email proof (and still have the old smart card) so there was no problem getting in once I showed it to the stewards boss but, now need to go back to the TO to get another card.

Daft thing is, that particular card has been used at the previous 4 home games by an adult and none of the stewards batted an eyelid. Genuinely hadnt noticed it was showing orange. Anyway if you've upgraded it might be worth double checking that it's worked ok at next game.

Back