Adverts Blocking side of page

Bolt

On the computer and I cannot read half of the thread titles due to banner adverts on both sides of the page? Anyone else having similar problems?

I was getting this problem on my iPad before I came to work.

Seems to have vanished from the desktop I'm using now, but was a real problem on my iPad

Click forums then back into the lounge or bear pit and it will resolve,

@mdingwall the banners on left and right of the page over shadow the topics and sit on top of the forum home screen.

Im using a standard PC just now

Click forums then back into the lounge or bear pit and it will resolve,

@mdingwall the banners on left and right of the page over shadow the topics and sit on top of the forum home screen.

Im using a standard PC just now

Need screenshots so i can pass them to HQ and they van see exactly what is what.

Temporary fix - shorten the width of the page and it takes them away. It makes text smaller though

I've still got adblock running and it just flashed up a message saying there are messages directly targeting ad block users. Did I want to accept seeing them? I clicked no. Everything running as normal for me.

Ok, That's enough ads for me now. Toodle pip everyone.

I'll pop on later this evening in the hope that the ads are offski :)

Had the same, but I opened another window which is fine, but strangely when I go back to the old window it's still gubbed.

Black deals - no chance of getting any business from me - annoying ( unts!

I'm getting the same. Game - Black Friday Deals.

Was also having bother with video adverts dragging the page back up a few weeks ago but seems to be resolved now.

Was also having bother with video adverts dragging the page back up a few weeks ago but seems to be resolved now.
I'm exactly the same, screen grabs sent to FF email address

On the computer and I cannot read half of the thread titles due to banner adverts on both sides of the page? Anyone else having similar problems?
I was getting this earlier and closed it as I was fed up. Seems to be gone for now

Was the same, Black Friday one I was getting. Now after saying its all good I realised I've got a Samsung one following me about when I scroll through threads.

At work so can't actually do much in way of pop up blockers etc :(

No Ad-Blocker running, no Ad's

Screenshot_2017-11-23_at_13.18.16_-_Edited_1.png

It's fixed for me now. The black ads down the side are still there, but they no longer cover the content of the pages.

Back