Advice for an American tourist?

I have no ticket advice for you Chris but based on the shit-show in your Supreme Court over the last couple of days, my general advice would be to claim asylum when you arrive in Scotland and watch Rangers all season long. You'll be made very welcome.
Yeah I think that’s a good idea

Hello! My father grew up in Glasgow as a rangers fan, and it’s always been my dream to see a match at Ibrox.
Happily, I’ll be in Glasgow august 27, and I’m hoping to see the Ross county match.
Does anyone have suggestions for procuring 2 tickets? I see a few for sale on livefootballtickets, but I’m not sure how legit that is. Any suggestions or tips are appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris
I’ve used that site occasionally over the years and never had any problems. Always nice to print out your physical ticket from the email and pop it in your Fanny pack before heading over the pond.

Welcome aboard the good ship Rangers. Our team is absolutely shite, well according to the transfer thread fashionistas. However I’m sure once you enter Ibrox stadium you will appreciate entering the most atmospheric stadiums in Europe.
Mate he will need to sit next to the Union Bears for any atmosphere as it’s Ross County. There will be the usual no singing elsewhere in the ground and a good few will have fu*ked off come the 75 minute.
But seriously op enjoy the game hope you get the tickets your after.

Back