AEK 2 IRA 1 (3-2 aggregate)

giphy.gif

There's been a fair amount of giros lumped on the Micks.
They are shortening whilst the Greeks are drifting in the market.

Makes it all the sweeter.

AEK Athens don't have a great record in UCLQ. Don't think they have won in their last 6 or 7. I'll take 0-0 right now.

Does anyone know if they have sold out?

AEK Athens don't have a great record in UCLQ. Don't think they have won in their last 6 or 7. I'll take 0-0 right now.

Does anyone know if they have sold out?

Nowhere near it mate.

Apparently expecting 25/30k.

Got a few sheckles on the Greeks. Any legal streams to watch this. Seems youtube has a lot of links so far this season, though i'm not sure they would be considered legal.

Odsonne Edouard ruled out of Celtic's match v AEK Athens tonight. Leigh Griffiths starts up top.

. Stv

Oh, ho, another mystery injury? This is so reminiscent of Advocaats disastrous second season. Bloated squad, shit signings, dodgy injuries, Hendry as Big Bert. Bring it on!

Nowhere near it mate.

Apparently expecting 25/30k.

Bizarre. Can't imagine a situation where we get anything less than a full stadium for CL qualification, and AEK are hardly such a big team they can take qualification for granted. The attitude towards these matches in some countries always baffles me.

What I'd do for a nil nil :cool:

Usually I want them pumped senseless a la PSG stylee but their agony will be tenfold if they knew aw they needed was a goal....Rhats

Sweltering 31 degrees just now, falling to 29 then a boiling 27 for the game.

Action man face will hopefully melt away along with his wretched team and their smelly fans. :D

Get your money on AEK!

Celtic Away European Record under Brenda:

Lincoln Red Imps 1 Celtic 0
Astana 1 Celtic 1
Hapoel Beer Sheva 2 Celtic 0
Barcelona 7 Celtic 0
Borussia Monchengladbach 1 Celtic 1
Manchester City 1 Celtic 1
Linfield 0 Celtic 2
Rosenborg 0 Celtic 1
Astana 4 Celtic 3
Anderlecht 0 Celtic 3
Bayern Munich 3 Celtic 0
PSG 7 Celtic 1
Zent St. Petersburg 3 Celtic 0
Alashkert 0 Celtic 3
Rosenborg 0 Celtic 0

Other than the anomaly of the Anderlecht game there is nothing pointing to anything other than an exit for the dhims really

Mate, it is our most important game of the season, of course people are going to want to discuss it. People are free to not open threads they do not want to read.

Totally agree.
The result tonight will impact big time financially on our biggest rivals. It is hugely in our interest they get pumped, Feck co-efficiency.
This game is by no means a by conclusion we know how jammy they are. Hope I have jinxed them now.

Mon AEK

Celtic Away European Record under Brenda:

Lincoln Red Imps 1 Celtic 0
Astana 1 Celtic 1
Hapoel Beer Sheva 2 Celtic 0
Barcelona 7 Celtic 0
Borussia Monchengladbach 1 Celtic 1
Manchester City 1 Celtic 1
Linfield 0 Celtic 2
Rosenborg 0 Celtic 1
Astana 4 Celtic 3
Anderlecht 0 Celtic 3
Bayern Munich 3 Celtic 0
PSG 7 Celtic 1
Zent St. Petersburg 3 Celtic 0
Alashkert 0 Celtic 3
Rosenborg 0 Celtic 0

Other than the anomaly of the Anderlecht game there is nothing pointing to anything other than an exit for the dhims really
The Anderlecht game was a one off miracle, Anderlecht where in a.mess then but put the record straight at porkheid.

Bizarre. Can't imagine a situation where we get anything less than a full stadium for CL qualification, and AEK are hardly such a big team they can take qualification for granted. The attitude towards these matches in some countries always baffles me.

Attendances in Greece have been on the slide for a while mate.

Olympiakos and Panathanikos are both bigger clubs than AEK too.

Back