AEK 2 IRA 1 (3-2 aggregate)

2_F3909_E3-_F946-44_C0-9_BFC-_AF7_A1903_EE9_D.jpg

Sorry fellow bears I'm not one for gloating. You see what happens to gloaters as "Them" are finding out now and how we found out last season "we cheered when we got them" (resulting in men against boys and another record defeat). We go on about how they are infatuated about us and here we have 30+ pages about them losing.

You can not escape karma and if we both get to the EL groups stages who is to say they could not be the team that knocks us out. Yes i am happy because that's 30-40 mill they won't be getting now and reduces the gap financially. They were the best team but have a shaky defense. They have way more than enough midfield to front to cause us all kinds of problems over the season. I am only concerned about us with our talking done on the pitch and do not want to anger the gloating hex.

Ach well,never mind eh :D

Sorry fellow bears I'm not one for gloating. You see what happens to gloaters as "Them" are finding out now and how we found out last season "we cheered when we got them" (resulting in men against boys and another record defeat). We go on about how they are infatuated about us and here we have 30+ pages about them losing.

You can not escape karma and if we both get to the EL groups stages who is to say they could not be the team that knocks us out. Yes i am happy because that's 30-40 mill they won't be getting now and reduces the gap financially. They were the best team but have a shaky defense. They have way more than enough midfield to front to cause us all kinds of problems over the season. I am only concerned about us with our talking done on the pitch and do not want to anger the gloating hex.
Boo f ucking hoo.

They are having meltdowns about centre backs.

Rodgers has signed all these rubbish centre backs.

He has also spent 7million on a striker when it was clear that they where weak in defence.

There amazing strikeforce missed loads of chances over the 2 legs aswell.

They also never mention the huge wage bill.

They also played 40 minutes at home against ten men who were playing their first game of the season and couldn't score.

Sorry Mate, I am one for gloating.

Tonight is a time for gloating.

%^*& them, thats what I say.

Maybe they are not gloating on the fiddleboard, you might be better off there.

Go right ahead mate i have nothing against those that gloat i am just not one of them. Funny how some bears who don't agree with your opinions immediately call you a Tim for it. Such is life.

I’m sorry mate but you look back to last season all you want, the filth have just spunked a fortune tonight along with 2 million on disco lights they can’t use for what they were meant for.

F.ucking right I’m gloating!

I’m getting a nice comfy chair and a beer for superscoreboard tomorrow. Unmissable entertainment, where it’s hard to tell if the roasters that phone in or the panel are more upset.

Just back from a Kerryfail safari - here’s what I discovered -

- They want Lawwell out, to a man. The press poodles will be confused tomorrow.
- Hendry and Simunovic are a joke, Boyata and Ajer aren’t much better
- Lustig is DONE
- No-one is buying a ticket to the Europa group stage
- Dembele WILL be sold.

It’s all good bears!

Go right ahead mate i have nothing against those that gloat i am just not one of them. Funny how some bears who don't agree with your opinions immediately call you a Tim for it. Such is life.
Someone called you Tim?

Maybe you should just be delighted that they got pumped tonight, after all it's another reason for us to be cheerful.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I listened to the bbc commentary as I had a feeling that they were going to get papped out. At one point the commentator said (hoping and wishing) something like "if Celtc get through, this will be one of their greatest European nights!" Well they didn't ya rocket, and it's a disaster for them! :p

The other week when Rangers were in Macedonia the commentary was done by Rob McLean. When Morelos scored you could've sworn he'd just lost a loved one and when the opposition flashed a header just wide he sounded as if Scotland had hit the bar against Brazil.

I don't mind commentators being biased towards Scottish teams in Europe but not if it's every Scottish team bar Rangers and that's what we've been served up for years now. Since Archie retired I would say.

Mate thes
Mate these bastards have revelled in our black years, revelled in it in fact they probably caused it with that wee creep Reid, they went way beyond banter, they don't hide the hatred for us and our club, now it's payback time, I'm not holding back with this scum, they deserve every payback jibe and gloat, same as they gave out.
I hope the bastards suffer the same if not more than we did

The other week when Rangers were in Macedonia the commentary was done by Rob McLean. When Morelos scored you could've sworn he'd just lost a loved one and when the opposition flashed a header just wide he sounded as if Scotland had hit the bar against Brazil.

I don't mind commentators being biased towards Scottish teams in Europe but not if it's every Scottish team bar Rangers and that's what we've been served up for years now. Since Archie retired I would say.
So true. McLean’s from Invergordon which is hoaching with the mentally challenged scum so it’s no surprise he’s no friend of ours. He also works for the BBC (mainly) and we all know all about their allegiances.

Sure it was Pat Bonnar. English has been posted missing for around a week.

Fair do's - in that case I need to hold my (heart &) hands up and admit my mistake.

I guess it shows what we've come to expect from English though that it was so easy to assume it was him.

I’m sorry mate but you look back to last season all you want, the filth have just spunked a fortune tonight along with 2 million on disco lights they can’t use for what they were meant for.

F.ucking right I’m gloating!

Nothing to do with looking back the point being made the last time we gloated you saw the results. "Them" have gloated for 6yrs because of no competition. As soon as we put pressure on them with a Global Brand as a manager; incredible signings and results they start to unravel. I could not give a toss if they lost the most important thing for me is the CL money as DK rightly pointed out. I am only interested in us. Nothing against gloating i am just not one of them.

Last edited:
Tonight’s result = level playing field and a potential title race for the first time in at least 6 years. You’d think the press would be excited about this prospect. I’m guessing this might not be the case.

Sto
Stop being a smart arse and let us enjoy the moment .

Last edited:
Nothing to do with looking back the being made the last time we gloated you saw the results. "Them" have gloated for 6yrs because of no competition. As soon as we put pressure on them with a Global Brand as a manager; incredible signings and results they start to unravel. I could not give a toss if they lost the most important thing for me is the CL money as DK rightly pointed out. I am only interested in us. Nothing against gloating i am just not one of them.

I think you’re mistaking ‘gloating’ for ‘relief’ and ‘joy’ mate. Tonight’s result has actual, real ramifications for this season. The gloating is a by-product, but the facts are real - the filth (sorry if that offends) no longer have us at arms length. It’s now a battle.

Mate thes

Mate these bastards have revelled in our black years, revelled in it in fact they probably caused it with that wee creep Reid, they went way beyond banter, they don't hide the hatred for us and our club, now it's payback time, I'm not holding back with this scum, they deserve every payback jibe and gloat, same as they gave out.
I hope the bastards suffer the same if not more than we did

I agree totally mate they have got whats coming to them and its no ones fault but theirs. Karma is a bitch. For me personally i just don't like tempting fate.

Sto

Stop being a sanctimonious smartarse and let us enjoy the moment .

Nothing sanctimonious mate, just it gets boring seeing bears calling other bears Timmies when they don't agree with them. The most important thing for me about about this result is the financial implications because this is what helps us not them losing although it is fun waiting for fallout.

Unlikely that we will hear the description invincible used too often in the coming weeks. Celtic people usually devote most of their time going on about Rangers. Suspect the agenda might change for a spell. Their worshipers in the media go on about no Rangers players good enough to get into the Celtic team. Just possible that Goldson and Katic could be possibilities.

Nothing to do with looking back the being made the last time we gloated you saw the results. "Them" have gloated for 6yrs because of no competition. As soon as we put pressure on them with a Global Brand as a manager; incredible signings and results they start to unravel. I could not give a toss if they lost the most important thing for me is the CL money as DK rightly pointed out. I am only interested in us. Nothing against gloating i am just not one of them.

Back