Afc Wimbledon vs Peterborough

thats how bored i am i think i might watch this lol
It really is hellish. I’m literally just back off holiday and was hoping for a football fix. Forgot it was the bloody internationals. The football calendar needs altered. These fûcking breaks are a joke.

Is Forester just on loan?

It really is hellish. I’m literally just back off holiday and was hoping for a football fix. Forgot it was the bloody internationals. The football calendar needs altered. These fûcking breaks are a joke.

I know mate its a joke, yea he is just on loan, i think he has been doing well for them the last few weeks, he does have ability but he is a sh1tebag.

I know mate its a joke, yea he is just on loan, i think he has been doing well for them the last few weeks, he does have ability but he is a sh1tebag.
Absolutely. The most annoying kind of footballer, the kind with the talent but lack of heart or drive. Thinks he has made it and to be honest had he screwed the nut he most likely could have done ok with us but there is simply no road back for him at Ibrox now.

Likewise, got this on out of sheer boredom.

Forrester has shown good touches and been tracking back when required in the early stages.

Saw the fourth goal there but just back from holiday, so catching on the NFL before the live games start later. Will tape the NI game and watch it if they prevail.

Harry didn't do much, but was an entertaining game none the less. These lower league games are often a far better watch than the borefest that is the EPL.

Reactions: Mez

How long have u been on holiday ?.

Back