AFCON Thread - Senegal win on penalties

Empire

@Empire1872 - Twitter
Staff member
Probably best to start a new thread because the sadness and disappointment to Nigeria losing tonight and our Prince Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo coming home earlier than expected tonight was a bit too much for us all.

Fuck Tunisia :(

B-D

Who’s playing next? (I mean in AFCON, not Joe for us on Saturday)

Cameroon take on Comoros tomorrow, Comoros don’t have a keeper available. Nigeria being out helps my Ivory Coast bet.

I must admit the empathy shown to Joe and Nigeria on the old thread following their elimination brought a tear to my eye.

Looking back on the game, Nigeria done it to themselves. Playing Joe as a holding midfielder when he is exceptional in the forward areas is just plain idiotic.

Such a shame, really wanted him to do well there. Nevermind, back home and you can take your frustration out on them.

Everyone here was 100% behind you

Cameroon take on Comoros tomorrow, Comoros don’t have a keeper available. Nigeria being out helps my Ivory Coast bet.

Yep, seems Comoros will have an outfield player in goals!

Am I the only selfish çunt that was overjoyed to hear they were out? :))

I love Aribo but I'm a Rangers fan not a Nigeria fan.

I will look forward to watching him in the World Cup in November but only if he's still a Bear. ;)

Dr-V-iok-Xc-AIllw-Z.jpg

But I'm done with AFCON now, was something else though.

Who do we need to win here?

Sorry, but its difficult to comprehend watching Afcon without emotional attachment now.

That manager looks like my old English teacher Mr Whyte although I suspect that bastard must be dead by now.

Comoros are playing an outfield player in the nets tonight so they’re gonna get skelped by Cameroon.

What is a skelping in AFCON?

1-0?
You aren't getting close to evens until over 4.5 goals in the game. Good value in the unders given the tournament track record. Saying that I might have a bit of over 2.5 first half goals at 4.1 as Cameroon are the only team outwith Nigeria that look remotely like regularly scoring this tournament. Kiss of death. B-)

You aren't getting close to evens until over 4.5 goals in the game. Good value in the unders given the tournament track record. Saying that I might have a bit of over 2.5 first half goals at 4.1 as Cameroon are the only team outwith Nigeria that look remotely like regularly scoring this tournament. Kiss of death. B-)

I wouldn't be touching over 4.5 goals at that price. Cameroon are a touch above the rest but any functional well drilled team in this tournmanent isnt going to lose 5 or more goals to another, even with an outfielder goalie.

Back