AFCON Thread - Senegal win on penalties

I wouldn't be touching over 4.5 goals at that price. Cameroon are a touch above the rest but any functional well drilled team in this tournmanent isnt going to lose 5 or more goals to another, even with an outfielder goalie.
That's why I said looks like good value in the unders market as well over evens and entirely logical for the reason you give. However, I'm an optimist so I'm looking at fhg market as I do expect goals in this one. B-)

Deary me. All the talk about ropey goalies and it's incoming Inter player Onana who nearly sells the jerseys.

Terrible tackle by the Comoros captain there!

Deary me. All the talk about ropey goalies and it's incoming Inter player Onana who nearly sells the jerseys.

Terrible tackle by the Comoros captain there!
He had a howler in the first game.

Going from the boring, consistent and somewhat dour Handanovic to this eccentric character will take some getting used too.

I haven't watched any of this tournament, only tuned in to this because of the outfield player in goal. Wow the standard is dreadful!

This is embarrassing from Cameroon. Imagine Livi are down to ten men with a full back in goals on Wednesday and we still haven’t scored after 25 mins. Match thread would reach dangerous levels of toxicity.

Under these circumstances to have 1 shot on target in the first half is shocking, even a freekick in a good area blazed over haha

Aboubakar hits a shot, basically a pass back, the keeper punches it (he’s on the deck) and someone follows up, he saves it.

This is quality :))

Cameroon clearly trying to keep score low, imagine bookies have taken a lot of money on the handicap goal market......makes you wonder.

Back