After 11 games last 3 seasons

Im not sure what i am comparing? So we are a point better off and if they win there game in hand they are the same.

What I'm i missing

Im not sure what i am comparing? So we are a point better off and if they win there game in hand they are the same.

What I'm i missing

I think it shows we have improved slightly but also shows how tight it is and that they are pretty much same as last year whilst playing shite. No getting carried away.

their next run of games is horrible mind you!

What i am taking from that is that we need to maintain this standard to win the league. No slip ups. Consistent and relentless every week.

What I'm i missing
The other two tables. Here they all are so we can all fucking read them.

RciN7RB.jpg

RbrIqrh.jpg

nS4fqe3.jpg

Although the stats are much the same from last season, clean sheets are a big thing now. Just need to get the forward line warmed up, the imminent return of Roofe and Aribo will help with that.

We are just 1 point better off than at this stage last season. If the Dhims win their game in hand they are on the same points as after 11 games last season. One bonus is that we have had a tough first quarter of fixtures this season and are still better off compared to last season.

In other words, there’s a long, long way to go yet.

We are just 1 point better off than at this stage last season. If the Dhims win their game in hand they are on the same points as after 11 games last season. One bonus is that we have had a tough first quarter of fixtures this season and are still better off compared to last season.

In other words, there’s a long, long way to go yet.

Despite 1 better off the thing the table doesn't show is we are a far better side in terms of control now. We don't look like consistently losing silly goals.

The most important bit is not to get carried away after a good/bad result. After we drew at Livi some folk had the league over as they had a great GD. Fast forward a month and we are clear with a better GD. In a month's time they might be top... let's just got behind the team and stick together.

We are the people.

We're now title favourites with the bookies. I don't think that was the case even after New Year last season so think it's first time since admin

Maybe read my post and be less raging especially after a win
It certainly wasn't a rage...just a wee touch of exaggerated anger for effect.

The substantive point is that lots of guys on here don't use phone or, if they do, don't know I'gram. So if a poster wants us to view three years of tables then just post three tables. Easy as pie.

It certainly wasn't a rage...just a wee touch of exaggerated anger for effect.

The substantive point is that lots of guys on here don't use phone or, if they do, don't know I'gram. So if a poster wants us to view three years of tables then just post three tables. Easy as pie.
Fair enough but the OP still makes no sense. Problem is after 25 games not 11 games last 2 seasons

So only 1 better than last season then. Enjoy tonight but we mustn't get too cocky. We have the beating of them but we must beat the likes of Livingston and Hibs consistently to win the title. Of course there will be the odd blip.

1 point better off, poets exactly the same if they win their game in hand, which they might take as a consolation for the time being.

Simple comparisons only show so much though.

I can't remember an opening round of fixtures this tough on paper though. Aberdeen, Hibs, tims, Motherwell all traditionally tough places for us, all away. Away as well to Livingston and Hamilton on their shite pitches. We were only a trip to Rugby Park away from having the full house of shite fixtures.

When you consider that and that we were an offside goal away from 3 points at Easter Road, it is a terrific start for us.

We absolutely have to kick on now though and not let the frailties of the past creep in when we get our noses in front. We have a run of "easier" fixtures between now and 2nd January. It is vital we go into that still infront.

I have faith that this team will.

We’ve played 14 games this season, we’ve won 12 of them and we’ve kept 11 clean sheets.

I’m as critical as anyone else but those stats are ridiculously impressive.

Season on season improvements always welcome. Not much change from last year, but I think that's where we are now. It's about the fine margins because we are close to where we need to be.

Their points total shows why they are still a danger. Even in poor form, they have gotten through the first part of the season near enough exactly where they were last season. Difference being we have a nose ahead, chance to pile pressure.

Latest posts

Back