After 11 Games

JMTrangers

We’re in pole position to make the group stages of the Europa League again for the 2nd year running, adding at least £14m or so to the coffers.

We’ve won all of our matches in the league so far, despite 2 being away to stuffy, defensive sides.

We still have all our key players from last season, with the exception of Ryan Kent who may or may not come back, but in Sheyi Ojo, Scott Arfield and Jordan Jones we are quite well equipped up there.

We have the top 2 genuine goal scorers in the league, 4 centre backs who have barely put a foot wrong so far this season, a right back with the best assists stats of any full back in the league for decades, and midfielders with the best pass success rates in the league.

For me it’s been 10/10 so far, and 2 wins in the next 2 games, both of which we’re favourites in, will have us in the best position we’ve been in as a club since 2011.

Let’s go!

We’re in pole position to make the group stages of the Europa League again for the 2nd year running, adding at least £14m or so to the coffers.

We’ve won all of our matches in the league so far, despite 2 being away to stuffy, defensive sides.

We still have all our key players from last season, with the exception of Ryan Kent who may or may not come back, but in Sheyi Ojo, Scott Arfield and Jordan Jones we are quite well equipped up there.

We have the top 2 genuine goal scorers in the league, 4 centre backs who have barely put a foot wrong so far this season, a right back with the best assists stats of any full back in the league for decades, and midfielders with the best pass success rates in the league.

For me it’s been 10/10 so far, and 2 wins in the next 2 games, both of which we’re favourites in, will have us in the best position we’ve been in as a club since 2011.

Let’s go!
Lets go Stevie lets go,
Stevie Gerrard lets go.

Let’s go!

Im holding off on rating it so far but qualifying on Thursday and beating the poets will be a genuine 10 out of 10 start to the season.

When we're sitting here next week after 2 wins we can say 10/10, this board will be a weird positive place, I can't wait

Reactions: o7o
The main thing for me is we are on 9 points compared to 5 last year. Our improvement is almost half of the difference between us and the beggars last year. I know that's simplistic and the league doesnt work like that, but as an illustration it shows we are in a better place.

On a side note, we will need to do this ourselves, the rest of league will not do us any favours.

We have a stupidly big week ahead.

I agree with everything you said, and it's been an amazing start, but now we need to make it perfect before the international break.

Beat a team we struggled to beat last season in Killie on their plastic pitch.
Emphatically beat a team we struggled to beat last season in Hibs.
Beat a diddy team who weren’t interested in attacking whatsoever.

3 very good league wins.

I feel Confident going In to each game. Today was about the 3 points but I love how we play.

Let’s go!

Dangerous Talk !

Let’s go!
If after 13 games we are in Europa League group stages, top of the league and the European transfer window is shut without losing Alfredo, then that will be perfect.

I think the biggest positive is that we're in such a great position despite the fact that we're still mis-firing and look well short of our best.

If we find two huge performances and win these next two games then I'll also give us top marks.

It’s a good and we have a settled team. But I will wait and see until after 11 league games and injuries/suspensions have played a part.

Think it’s 50/50 next Sunday mate which will make a great game. We’ve done little wrong though so I’m confident
A lot will hinge on both our games on Thursday if we can kill it early on Thursday night it will make such a difference. Hopefully AIK score first over there and they have to defend for there lives.

Thank you good sir, positivity well recieved here. And you are very right in all your points. Let's get behind the team, as one, and remember we still have a lot to play for and 55 the main goal. 2 massive games coming up for us and if we can muster 2 home wins imo that's absolute massive. Massive.

The main thing for me is we are on 9 points compared to 5 last year. Our improvement is almost half of the difference between us and the beggars last year. I know that's simplistic and the league doesnt work like that, but as an illustration it shows we are in a better place.

On a side note, we will need to do this ourselves, the rest of league will not do us any favours.
Level points instead of 4 behind is massive.

Please just do this Rangers, give us 2 wins before going into the break, get Kent back and then its full steam ahead !

We can do it

2 wins and it will have been a stone-cold perfect start to the season that sets us up a treat for future success. Literally could not have asked for anything better.

2 defeats and it's the worst rangers team of the century, bunch of bottle merchants and Gerrard oot.

They were on 6 points thru 3 matches going to OF game.
Hearts beat them 1-0 at tynecastle

Add in Livingston on the 14th after the International break and I'll give them 11/10 thus far with 3 MASSIVE wins

They were on 6 points thru 3 matches going to OF game.
Hearts beat them 1-0 at tynecastle

I'm not talking about them mate. It's about us improving. It is simplistic, but its a small indicator of us being better off. As I mention at the end, we need to do this on our own.

I'm not talking about them mate. It's about us improving. It is simplistic, but its a small indicator of us being better off. As I mention at the end, we need to do this on our own.
Yes mate
We would’ve drawn with killie & st mirren last year.
These are the games that killed our title attempt

If we won the next 2 games it’s 11/10 for me. It’s a unreal start to the campaign.

If you offered me one victory or the other now...it would be beating the Tic next Sunday ;)

Let’s go!
Tic toc, countdown till Sunday starts now, let's destroy our enemies

I fear we are going to lose the best striker in the league before we play the scum. I wish our transfer window was shut already

2 wins and it will have been a stone-cold perfect start to the season that sets us up a treat for future success. Literally could not have asked for anything better.

2 defeats and it's the worst rangers team of the century, bunch of bottle merchants and Gerrard oot.
Just like every other week then:)

I think the biggest positive is that we're in such a great position despite the fact that we're still mis-firing and look well short of our best.

If we find two huge performances and win these next two games then I'll also give us top marks.
We need all our Mainstays to be firing on all cylinders,Arfield,Tav,Alfie,Defoe,if they play they way they've played the 2 previous Ibrox encounters then we should coast it.

Back