Age 2-3 infant kits neck circumference

Scotty_boy90

Got my wee man's first strip today and getting the top on was bad enough through the collar space. I felt like I was going to hurt him getting his top back off.

Top is a fine length but I think I will need to return the strip because of this. Had anyone else had this problem?

The collar is noticeably smaller than other tshirts etc he has. Just trying to work out if this is a common size of the collar or just this one top.

Got my wee man's first strip today and getting the top on was bad enough through the collar space. I felt like I was going to hurt him getting his top back off.

Top is a fine length but I think I will need to return the strip because of this. Had anyone else had this problem?

The collar is noticeably smaller than other tshirts etc he has. Just trying to work out if this is a common size of the collar or just this one top.
I had same issue with me wee boy mate . I just kinda stretched the collar out a wee bit so it wasn't to tight getting on and off. Also had the same issue with my 6 year old, but he has a good head of hair.

I had same issue with me wee boy mate . I just kinda stretched the collar out a wee bit so it wasn't to tight getting on and off. Also had the same issue with my 6 year old, but he has a good head of hair.

Hi mate

Thanks for getting back to me. I was thinking of that but didn't want to damage the top or whatever. If you give it a good stretch does it make much of a difference? Poor that this is an issue.

Hi mate

Thanks for getting back to me. I was thinking of that but didn't want to damage the top or whatever. If you give it a good stretch does it make much of a difference? Poor that this is an issue.
I just did it slightly mate. Like yourself didn't want to damage it. So anytime I put it on him I would stretch it out a bit and kind of slide it on lol.

It goes in okay now. Still not the best , but you definitely don't feel like your suffocating your child. I do the same taking it off. I take his arms out first then roll it off haha.

It certainly isn't ideal mate, but what can you do. its his first top and any size bigger would be to big. it's all about the the technic tbh lol

I just did it slightly mate. Like yourself didn't want to damage it. So anytime I put it on him I would stretch it out a bit and kind of slide it on lol.

It goes in okay now. Still not the best , but you definitely don't feel like your suffocating your child. I do the same taking it off. I take his arms out first then roll it off haha.

It certainly isn't ideal mate, but what can you do. its his first top and any size bigger would be to big. it's all about the the technic tbh lol

Thanks mate, appreciate the advice. Shouldn't need to perfect a technique to get a bloody 50 quid top off a 2 yest old though!

Considering returning it but want him to have a strip...

Decisions decisions.

Thanks mate, appreciate the advice. Shouldn't need to perfect a technique to get a bloody 50 quid top off a 2 yest old though!

Considering returning it but want him to have a strip...

Decisions decisions.
You definitely shouldn't have to mate. My wee boy is 2 as well so as you know, not always easy to keep them calm.

Back