Agm and new manager

Think your right.Something is obviously holding thinks up re appointing a manager. What I haven’t a clue but let’s hope it’s something positive

If there was anything that would light a fire under their asses to appoint a manger it would be the pending AGM. It is going to be an awkward night without a manager in place.

Nor can I, however my feeling is that the AGM resolutions will clear the way for additional funding/share issue - hence why we can't yet have reasonable discussions about or with potential new managers until we know, ballpark, how much money will be coming in. If we end up with no potential increase in investment then we're looking at one tranche of managers - if we get the go ahead for potential investment then we're looking at a tranche above. My view is this is what we're waiting for - I hear talk of cv's being invited until Dec 5th - if true then this makes sense. Lets hope we clear the way for a share issue, appoint an quality manager and move on.

You know what? I would give my right nut for the AGM announcement to be "Okay guys. Thanks for your patience. Allow us to now reveal the new manager of the famous Glasgow Rangers....Sam Allardyce!!!"

There's a wee part of me that thinks.........."maybe".......

It's hard to escape the conclusion that the board and DoF have no idea what to do for a manager.
Yep, nearly 5 weeks down the line and no further forward.

A clusterf()ck of epic proportions. Not even December and it feels like the board have written off the season.

We may get a statement or interview from DK when he arrives this week. Try to head off questions at the AGM

Something has to be afoot you'd think. The silence has been deafening. Not a peep for a month.

If the board were to announce at the AGM that we are putting the Yahoos in the corner and cutting them to 1200, and also introducing safe standing , it would go a long way to putting goodwill back amongst us without even mentioning a new manager.

We could see resolution 11 passed and maybe new kit deal announced ?

If they then introduce a new manager as well, it could be one of our best AGMs for a long, long time .

We persevere in hope .

Reactions: 8-1
I reckon the board know or have agreed with who they want but are waiting to get funds from a new share issue to hand over to the new man

Just my opinion though.....

Reactions: 8-1
You know what? I would give my right nut for the AGM announcement to be "Okay guys. Thanks for your patience. Allow us to now reveal the new manager of the famous Glasgow Rangers....Sam Allardyce!!!"

There's a wee part of me that thinks.........."maybe".......
25 years a manager in 11 different jobs and won two leagues - the League of Ireland First Division and the Football League Third Division (20 years ago) add in his affection to a bribe renders him unfit to manage 'Glasgow (?) Rangers'!

The worry for me is there are no credible rumours about who it will be. Outside DM who has even been strongly linked? If there was a strong candidate we would have a t least heard something.

The worry for me is there are no credible rumours about who it will be. Outside DM who has even been strongly linked? If there was a strong candidate we would have a t least heard something.

That’s what it looks like to me not 1 decent manager wants the gig I’d still say McInnes will be appointed

I reckon the board know or have agreed with who they want but are waiting to get funds from a new share issue to hand over to the new man

Just my opinion though.....

Yeah my thoughts also, have their man in line at the moment but just waiting to confirm that resolution 11 gets passed

Back