AGM info please

HG1 Blue

Last year we failed in passing one of the resolutions, think we needed 75% and just fell short. Will or can this resolution be brought back up this year?

If this is old news please delete admin.

Resolutions were included in the AGM invites sent to shareholders last week. It's back as resolution 11. If you haven't received yours I'd get in touch with the club.

SHAREHOLDERS in Rangers International Football Club PLC should have received their attendance cards for the AGM which is to take place on Thursday 30 November 2017.

Shareholders who cannot be present at the AGM but who wish to support the recommendation of the Board that the Resolutions are in the best interest of our company and who want to vote in favour of the 11 Resolutions should:

1. Detach the Form of Proxy which forms the bottom half of the attendance card;
  2. Mark a X in the For box at all 11 Resolutions (taking care to include Resolution 11 which is separate from the other 10);
  3. Sign and date the Form of Proxy in the boxes at the foot of the Form; and
  4. Post the Form of Proxy to the address pre-printed on the reverse of the Form.
The first blank box on the Form of Proxy does not need to be completed. It is there for use only if you want someone other than the Chairman of the company to cast your vote.

The Form is already stamped for first class postage and so there is no need to add a stamp. Proxies must be returned by 10.00am on Tuesday 28 November 2017, so please post ASAP and by no later than Friday 24 November 2017.

Shareholders who will be attending the AGM will have the opportunity to vote at the meeting. Any queries please contact companysecretary@rangers.co.uk

Worth posting especially for the part about the box for resolution 11 which is further below the rest. Especially for Super Ally if he's reading this :D

Sent mine off at the last minute last year, but this year I will be in attendance. After a year surely all shareholders (and I mean Ally and many others hedging bets or listening to advice) realise this is the way forward. We have nobody with mega-money interested in Rangers at all, but we have a massive fan base who love the club. While we might not realise it now as we obsess over 55, we will someday when we are the only sustained football club in future and going for 100. These short term loans would be real investment in our club when we let this happen.

This is your photo from that thread showing what boxes to tick.
7NCtK9s.jpg

So there’s no resolution in terms of fund raising or converting loans to equity?

So there’s no resolution in terms of fund raising or converting loans to equity?
There is, same as last year if that's what you mean.

Resolution 10: Authority to Allot Ordinary Shares

The purpose of resolution 10 is to renew the Directors’ authority to allot shares. Under Section 551 of the Act the Directors are unable to allot Ordinary Shares in the Company or rights to subscribe for or convert securities into Ordinary Shares in the Company unless they are authorised to do so by the Company’s shareholders in general meeting. Paragraph (a) of Resolution 10 authorises the Directors to allot equity securities up to an aggregate nominal amount of £814,782.01 as reduced by the nominal amount of any equity securities issued under paragraph (b) of Resolution 10. This amount (before any reduction) represents the nominal value of the issued Ordinary Share Capital of the Company as at the last practicable business day prior to the publication of this Notice of AGM. Paragraph (b) of Resolution 10 authorises the Directors to allot equity securities in connection with an o er by way of a rights issue to holders of equity securities up to an aggregate nominal amount of £1,086,376.01, as reduced by the nominal amount of any equity securities issued under paragraph (a) of Resolution 10. This amount (before any reduction) represents the Ordinary Share Capital in issue as at the last practicable business day prior to the publication of this Notice of AGM. The authorities granted under Resolution 10 seek new authority from the shareholders to enable an equity fundraising to be supported by existing shareholders and/or to meet the capital requirements of the Company by raising nance from new shareholders. The authorities if approved, will expire at the conclusion of the Company’s next Annual General Meeting in 2018.

Resolution 11: Authority to Issue Shares for Cash/Disapplication of Pre-emption Rights

Section 561 of the Act imposes restrictions on the issue of equity securities (as that term is de ned in the Act and which includes the Company’s Ordinary Shares) which are, or are to be, paid up wholly in cash and not rst o ered to existing shareholders. Resolution 11 will give the Directors authority in certain circumstances to allot Shares for cash without the need to comply with the statutory provisions. The relevant circumstances are either where: (i) the allotment takes place in connection with a rights issue; or (ii) the allotment is limited to a maximum nominal amount of £814,782.01 (equating to 81,478,201 Ordinary Shares of one pence each), representing the nominal value of the issued Ordinary Share Capital of the Company in each case. If approved, the authorities granted under Resolution 11 will expire at the conclusion of the Company’s next Annual General Meeting in 2018.

thankyou, hopefully Ally McCoist gets it right this time. Could not believe it last time but heres hoping he sees sense and indeed loves our club.

Are we able to buy some shares still? I would to like a few. Just enough to have a vote but I don’t know how to go about it?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Are we able to buy some shares still? I would to like a few. Just enough to have a vote but I don’t know how to go about it?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance
I bought mine through x-o.co.uk
Paid about 30 quid for 116 shares then I think it was another 15 to have the shares transferred to your name and a share certificate issued.

Here’s hoping. I haven’t paid attention to the movement of shares but we have to hope that enough shares are in the hands of the good guys.
Remember, it doesn't have to be enough of the shares, it's votes on the day that count.
I'm sure the mystery Margarita and BPH shares are still blocked from voting.
That rules out a huge chunk of shares that would vote against Res11.

Back