AGM - Share Issue - Waiting To See If Its Passed Before Appointing New Manager?

SJR7_WATP

Official Ticketer
Can't see this being covered already - apologies if it has been.

Maybe hopeful thinking but I am wondering if the board are holding out until after the AGM to see if the share issue will be passed. If it was then this would give the board a much better budget to offer the new manager a contract plus it some extra pulling power with funds made available for players?

I for one can't see our new manager being Derek McInnes. At first, as much as I didn't want him, I thought he was a stick on but the longer it goes the less chance its going to be him. I just have a feeling the board are going to surprise us. I just hope its a pleasant surprise.

Pretty sure even if/when it passes there can't be a share issue until King's takeover panel stuff is sorted.

Can't see this being covered already - apologies if it has been.

Maybe hopeful thinking but I am wondering if the board are holding out until after the AGM to see if the share issue will be passed. If it was then this would give the board a much better budget to offer the new manager a contract plus it some extra pulling power with funds made available for players?

I for one can't see our new manager being Derek McInnes. At first, as much as I didn't want him, I thought he was a stick on but the longer it goes the less chance its going to be him. I just have a feeling the board are going to surprise us. I just hope its a pleasant surprise.
I hope you're right.

It is within the accounts they are hopefully of a share issue at same stage in 2018

Now it has to passed next week and as TN8 states there are other issues to deal with before it happens

I just hope that, now Fatboy is out the picture re shares, that it can voted through without any hassle.

Back