AGM

BrownBrogues

I want to hear from Mr King first without the pantomime that feeds the press. Let us hear his plans going forward, before we get the daggers out for the only men willing to step up and put money in without security against our assets or retail. I think he deserves a chance to speak first. After all I am sure he's annoyed more than most about the lack of progress for the cash spent.

As above what's peoples thoughts for Thursday? Do we expect any curve balls (good or bad) any outlandish hopes?

Personally I'm expecting nothing much but "we got it wrong with Pedro"etc and Res 11 to pass

Maybe hoping they announce a decent kit deal to try to sweeten us up

Still be waiting on the manager no doubt

You'll hear the usual questions... Food stalls...sock colours.... Edminton club....
A few black slapping moments...
Any angry voices will be removed or shouted down.... Hence I refuse to go agm now.. I just proxy my vote too a friend..

You'll hear the usual questions... Food stalls...sock colours.... Edminton club....
A few black slapping moments...
Any angry voices will be removed or shouted down.... Hence I refuse to go agm now.. I just proxy my vote too a friend..
Angry voices should be removed it’s an agm not a football match.

Ultimately what's done is done - by all means learn lessons - but any attempts at witch hunts will be totally futile - what happens next is the only real issue we need to concentrate on

I've got time off to go and I'm quite keen to find out what purpose the board see James Traynor fulfilling. What value does he add to the club?

My own view is that he is draining the club of resources and yet is responsible for some of the biggest riddies over the last few years. He has NOT controlled the narrative. He has NOT deflected negative stories.

He must have a stack of photos of Dave King in the buff.

Ultimately what's done is done - by all means learn lessons - but any attempts at witch hunts will be totally futile - what happens next is the only real issue we need to concentrate on
Very true. We have successfull and clever people at the helm. We need to be reassured that either lessons have been learned or steps have been taken to avoid making the same mistakes again.

Back