AGM?

Once the accounts are released then there will be a date

last year out on October 28th? AGM was November 25th

The screaming mad lot over on the huddleboard will know this information, that inbred shower of shite know all there is to know about Rangers.

I go on holiday on 29th November i hope i dont miss it. Already missing the home game against the sheep because it was moved

The day we release our accounts is like Xmas morning to all the mental tims. To them it actually is one of their most anticipated days of the year.

The day we release our accounts is like Xmas morning to all the mental tims. To them it actually is one of their most anticipated days of the year.
I am surprised their “internet warrior experts” are not peddling the “they pure canny get them singed aff man” line yet ! Are they slipping up possibly ? Obsessed freaks !

I am surprised their “internet warrior experts” are not peddling the “they pure canny get them singed aff man” line yet ! Are they slipping up possibly ? Obsessed freaks !

I don't read their shite but I would suspect they are saying exactly that.

A seriously pathetic existence TBH.

I reckon when you get up to ask a question. You have to add after, share holder season ticket holder, then you must add your FF name. So then we can all see who the grumpy, moody feckers are
M
I reckon when you get up to ask a question. You have to add after, share holder season ticket holder, then you must add your FF name. So then we can all see who the grumpy, moody feckers are
Me, I'm one, grumpy old bastard.

Back