Agm

My AGM pack-up finally arrived today. As promised, here is my - admittedly amateurish - effort at how to complete the Form of Proxy if you can't attend the meeting and simply want the Chairman to vote on your behalf. Obviously you do NOT blank out your Name and Investor Code on the form you send in.:rolleyes:

I've indicated a vote 'For' each of the Resolutions but, as ever, that is your call.

You only need to return the bottom portion of the card you receive - simply tear it off and stick it in the post. If you are in a Dhimmy-infested area, or have a 'dodgy' postman you may want to envelope it, stick a stamp on it and send it off. Again, your call.

VMxiJKo.jpg

Have you got a squint? :)

Have you got a squint? :)

Ha ha. Photocopied the blank original before marking it up and scanning it in. The contrast wasn't enough to see where the little boxes were - so I had to guess. F*cked it up badly, didn't I?:oops:

I'm sure folks will get the idea though.:D

EDIT: You've embarrassed me so much I've replaced the original image with a slightly better one. I was just being a lazy bassa!

Last edited:
Ha ha. Photocopied the blank original before marking it up and scanning it in. The contrast wasn't enough to see where the little boxes were - so I had to guess. F*cked it up badly, didn't I?:oops:

I'm sure folks will get the idea though.:D

:D

Good job on helping out others.

Still not received letter/invite notification - anybody know who I should contact ?

Still not received letter/invite notification - anybody know who I should contact ?

If you haven't changed address since last year (and you received your pack-up alright last year) I wouldn't worry too much right now. Give it until Monday perhaps. If you don't get it then the phone number for Capita has been posted earlier in the thread. They are the people to contact.

See post #25.

I'm unsure if I can attend the AGM this year- will be a last minute decision.

I'm going to post off my proxy form however, will turning up at the AGM null my vote therefore will I have to vote again?

I'm unsure if I can attend the AGM this year- will be a last minute decision.

I'm going to post off my proxy form however, will turning up at the AGM null my vote therefore will I have to vote again?

You can still go on the day. If you choose to vote on the day it over-rides your Proxy vote. If you simply attend and do not vote then your Proxy vote counts.

My AGM pack-up finally arrived today. As promised, here is my - admittedly amateurish - effort at how to complete the Form of Proxy if you can't attend the meeting and simply want the Chairman to vote on your behalf. Obviously you do NOT blank out your Name and Investor Code on the form you send in.:rolleyes:

I've indicated a vote 'For' each of the Resolutions but, as ever, that is your call.

You only need to return the bottom portion of the card you receive - simply tear it off and stick it in the post. If you are in a Dhimmy-infested area, or have a 'dodgy' postman you may want to envelope it, stick a stamp on it and send it off. Again, your call.

7NCtK9s.jpg
Cheers buddy just filled mine out following your guidelines

Still not got mine I want to give a good brother my voting rights.still in Spain how do I get hold of someone to give him my voting rights.

Back