Aguero and Sian Massey Elliss

It must be utterly exhausting living such a fragile existence. I genuinely pity you.

If this is the first time you’ve ever taken issue with a player touching an official, then you’re nothing but a virtue signalling hypocrite.

Big fan of this level of stupidity.

"Hey lads, check out this fragile guy telling us that we can't touch women whenever we like! Booooooo!"

The women in your life must just love being around you.

And also, men should keep their hands off officials in general. I didn't realise that had to be said, but here we are.

Literally nobody has said Aguero was over the top. Just that he should keep his hands off officials. The army of sad little men like yourself rushing to to his 'defence' is astonishing. Thankfully, as society moves on, outmoded opinions like this will slowly fade.

You've never put your hand on anyones shoulder trying to get past them in a crowded pub, or at a gig? Never had a handshake then slap on the back saying cheerio to a pal? Never gave anybody a friendly pat or playful shove having a conversation or a bit of banter?

Come on mate.

What a world eh?

Hardly ffs. He put his arm round her, if someone done it to me I would not be arsed because i’m not a soft cvnt.
He put his hand round the back of he neck.
He'd get a fist to his bollocks he did that o me. Its aggressive and intended to intimidate. Her gender is irrelevant.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2014__06__jurassic-park-165718ae11534a14bd815fbf7d2d8699.jpg

Which is also completely inappropriate.

It puts the player in a position of power, and as per the letter of the law he should have at least been shown a yellow. She did well in how she dealt with it.
What utter cringe worthy nonsense.

"Hey lads, check out this fragile guy telling us that we can't touch women whenever we like! Booooooo!"

And also, men should keep their hands off officials in general. I didn't realise that had to be said, but here we are.

Literally nobody has said Aguero was over the top. Just that he should keep his hands off officials. The army of sad little men like yourself rushing to to his 'defence' is astonishing. Thankfully, as society moves on, outmoded opinions like this will slowly fade.

Who has said that men should be able to touch woman when ever they want?:oops:

I showed my Mrs the incident earlier.
And what am I looking at, she asked?
So what. She says.
I pointed out comments aimed at me further up the board, "he sounds like a bit of a clown" she opines.

Did any of you guys go down out your bedroom and show it to your mums?
What did they think?

He does that to a bloke it doesn't get mentioned.
Maybe there shouldn't be cross gender officials I. E men ref men and women ref women. Saves "controversy" like this from occurring.

I'm willing to bet that @Shamrock hand and crown was brought up my decent parents in an environment where touching woman at any time was something that men just didn't do. Don't try to diminish his argument by suggesting that this is something that is only suddenly inappropriate.

Most certainly not mate . But the world has changed and things you may have gotten away with say ten year ago you don’t now.
No man or woman should put their hand on another persons body.
Did Aguero mean anything sexual? I very much doubt it. But he should have kept his hands to himself.

He does that to a bloke it doesn't get mentioned.
Maybe there shouldn't be cross gender officials I. E men ref men and women ref women. Saves "controversy" like this from occurring.
Think that's maybe be the issue here. Would he have done it had the assistant been a male? Most probably not! It's the condescending aspect of it that's maybe got to people.
I can't remember this woman making a bad decision since she first came into the scene. Have aways been impressed by her performance and consistency. She wasn't 'refereeing' the game and also, why should her career be (let's face it) adversely affected by this guy thinking he can put hands on.

So. A no mark calls me out as a liar?
If you jump about the forum telling porkies it's hardly my fault, so kindly take a run and jump.
Sorry douchebag, was replying on my way home from work.

Also, top marks for telling your “missus” about all the mean people on a forum online

I’m happily married with two daughters. Oddly enough, I don’t run to them for validation when someone disagrees with me on a forum.

Also, top marks for telling your “missus” about all the mean people on a forum online

I’m happily married with two daughters. Oddly enough, I don’t run to them for validation when someone disagrees with me on a forum.
Man in talking to his Mrs shocker.
I can understand why yours probably has fuxk all to do with you to be honest, so you might not be up to speed with the communication with a female bit. (Unless you're asking permission to touch her shoulder)
Hopefully you wisen up before the weans take nothing to do with you as well, assuming there's still hope.

Strange, you've a tampon up your hole about absolutely nothing on your feminist crusade yet happy to belittle your own cause with the condescending use of the word "douchebag."

About as consistent as my first shite.

Love how there’s folk on this forum that quite clearly love and respect females in their lives but will also quite happily allow women to be labelled as a “bint” for quite literally just doing her job. And STILL don’t see the point we’re getting at haha.

Man in talking to his Mrs shocker.
I can understand why yours probably has fuxk all to do with you to be honest, so you might not be up to speed with the communication with a female bit. (Unless you're asking permission to touch her shoulder)
Hopefully you wisen up before the weans take nothing to do with you as well, assuming there's still hope.

Strange, you've a tampon up your hole about absolutely nothing on your feminist crusade yet happy to belittle your own cause with the condescending use of the word "douchebag."

About as consistent as my first shite.

You sort of belittle your own point by referring to a woman as a bint, tbf.

Why would you label a woman as a bint though?
Same reason your wee pal called me a douchebag, or your other mate called me a liar.
Same reason Brown was called a wank and a cock and much worse at the weekend.

The real question, for another of the feminists is why your labelling her a women as if it's the important part of a story about an assistant referee, and why you're highlight her gender when it shouldn't matter?

I'm comfortable slagging whoever I want, regardless of gender.
I'm an equal opportunity arsehole.
You seem very hung up on gender for someone so right on and 2020?
Next.

Same reason your wee pal called me a douchebag, or your other mate called me a liar.
Same reason Brown was called a wank and a cock and much worse at the weekend.

The real question, for another of the feminists is why your labelling her a women as if it's the important part of a story about an assistant referee, and why you're highlight her gender when it shouldn't matter?
So because someone called you a liar or because brown is called a wank means a random woman doing her job deserves to be called a “bint”? No one should be pulling an official by their neck may they be male or female. And I think if you look at my previous replies, that has always been my opinion.

So because someone called you a liar or because brown is called a wank means a random woman doing her job deserves to be called a “bint”? No one should be pulling an official by their neck may they be male or female. And I think if you look at my previous replies, that has always been my opinion.
You've just contradicted yourself. You can slag a male. Not a women.
A male ref could handle a hand on him this weekend, the woman allegedly couldn't according to this thread and the media.
She seemed perfectly content to do her job but the rest of Britain is up in arms. If that's the case, she shouldn't be there.

By the way. "Pulling by the neck".
Is that right, aye?
He put his hand on her shoulder when she turned away from him asking her a question. I could have said ignorant Cunt.
You know, the kind of comment that no one on here would have looked twice at had she been a he, but I decided to bring it down a notch and say bint.
hypocrisy on here is laughable.

Last edited:
I've just found this and had a look at the incident. Apparently fuckin Piers Morgan has got involved and called for a BAN? LOL when he gets involved you just know it's a mountain made out of...you know the rest.

The pc in this country of ours has went mental.

Piers Morgan is a fanny btw...IMO.

You've just contradicted yourself. You can slag a male. Not a women.
A male ref could handle a hand on him this weekend, the woman allegedly couldn't according to this thread and the media.
She seemed perfectly content to do her job but the rest of Britain is up in arms. If that's the case, she shouldn't be there.

By the way. "Pulling by the neck".
Is that right? Aye.
NO OFFICIAL, MALE OR FEMALE, SHOULD BE BEING PULLED/TOUCHED/PUSHED or any other thing you can think of. I don’t even think Sian herself has said anything but even if she did, why does that make her not worthy of doing her job to you?

And if it was a young male referee upset by this, you’d be probably be telling him to “man up”.

NO OFFICIAL, MALE OR FEMALE, SHOULD BE BEING PULLED/TOUCHED/PUSHED or any other thing you can think of. I don’t even think Sian herself has said anything but even if she did, why does that make her not worthy of doing her job to you?

And if it was a young male referee upset by this, you’d be probably be telling him to “man up”.
Yes. I'd be telling him to man up if people were greetin about it. Only it did happen this weekend. And no one mentioned it.

Refs running about booking folk for touching their shoulder or dissent when there have been potential bone breaking challenges on a Rangers player unpunished in pretty much every domestic game this season.

You'll be telling us the refs never told our players to get up and get on with it?

What exactly is your point?
It's a nonsense.

What's next? A bird as a heavyweight male boxing referee and everyone on their high horse because she gets a push as she tries to break them up?

He put his hand round the back of he neck.
He'd get a fist to his bollocks he did that o me. Its aggressive and intended to intimidate. Her gender is irrelevant.
Aggressive and intended to intimidate o_O Absolutely lost for words, bet you're glad you never went to Ibrox just before the enclosure was seated at European games or against the mankies,football supporters also have a tendency even now to grab each other when the Gers score.

You never touch a girls arm,shoulder or get up close and personal at a nightclub trying to fire into birds ? If you pulled a bird before you snaked her,did you stand and ask permission, what about drunken party's or new years night,never put your hands on a girl/woman.

So you've never did any of the above and if you did,then you did it to be aggressive and intimidate women, that's what you're saying right ?

Guys in my football team put an arm round each other when one of them scores, If one of them get's injured one of them will throw an arm round his shoulder and ask if he's ok, player of the year dances at the end of the night all my players give each other a cuddle before heading home,even the new ones, nothing aggressive or intimidating about that and nothing more than a show of friendship.

Last edited:
I've just found this and had a look at the incident. Apparently fuckin Piers Morgan has got involved and called for a BAN? LOL when he gets involved you just know it's a mountain made out of...you know the rest.

Thank %^*& i was a teenager in the mid 70's early 80's when you could run around your mates telling them to smell your finger and you became a hero.

I showed my Mrs the incident earlier.
And what am I looking at, she asked?
So what. She says.
I pointed out comments aimed at me further up the board, "he sounds like a bit of a clown" she opines.

Did any of you guys go down out your bedroom and show it to your mums?
What did they think?

All due respect you are totally missing the point. We all moan regularly about wanting a better standard of referees at our games.

Well first thing is players need to treat officials with respect. All officials. Augero was trying to intimidate to influence.

That is what is wrong here. He should not touch or try to intimidate or influence any official. Authorities need to respect the officials. Wouldn’t have thought about that in Rugby. Aren’t even allowed to speak to them only captain is.

People on here making this into some sexual harassment shit are over hyping the whole thing. One side or argument equally as bad as the other.

All due respect you are totally missing the point. We all moan regularly about wanting a better standard of referees at our games.

Well first thing is players need to treat officials with respect. All officials. Augero was trying to intimidate to influence.

That is what is wrong here. He should not touch or try to intimidate or influence any official. Authorities need to respect the officials. Wouldn’t have thought about that in Rugby. Aren’t even allowed to speak to them only captain is.

People on here making this into some sexual harassment shit are over hyping the whole thing. One side or argument equally as bad as the other.
So it's you missing the point.
Your post makes sense.
But it doesn't reflect what has actually happened here or the discussion through the whole thread.

Yes. I'd be telling him to man up if people were greetin about it. Only it did happen this weekend. And no one mentioned it.

Refs running about booking folk for touching their shoulder or dissent when there have been potential bone breaking challenges on a Rangers player unpunished in pretty much every domestic game this season.

You'll be telling us the refs never told our players to get up and get on with it?

What exactly is your point?
It's a nonsense.

What's next? A bird as a heavyweight male boxing referee and everyone on their high horse because she gets a push as she tries to break them up?

The actual state of this reply.

The really interesting thing here is the outraged mob rushing to defend him when nobody is really attacking him. I'm sure we're one step away from 'it's political correctness gone mad', and then at that point I'm afraid the truth of that position becomes evident.

Close enough.

Parody is dead.

All that says is your wife doesn't mind being touched by strange men.

I'd hazard a guess that the majority of women would take umbrage to that.
How are you working that one out?
Would be like me saying any woman who thinks he done something wrong is a prude and a virgin.
A ridiculous comment. As bat shit crazy as any other on the thread.
Only difference being you are deadly serious.

I don't think there's been a full day I've worked up until march this year when I haven't been "touched inappropriately" by males and females, gay or straight if this passes as worthy of a complaint.
If I seek 20 quid compo from them all I can retire a millionaire.

Have some of you ever been out the house as an adult?

1973 was a very good year, big Tam thunderbolt etc.
Wonder if the women in that crowd were worried about their personal space?

Id imagine if people were putting their hands on them when they shouldn't be they probably weren't best pleased.

Of course back then it was more of an issue for them to speak up. A time so many on here seem to yearn to return to.

These days, you can't even put your hand on a woman's neck uninvited without being asked not to. What's the world coming to, eh lads?

Fuxake - the way some are going on in this thread I thought he had gone full Akabussi on her. Awooga!

Where?

Most people are just saying don't touch the officials! And men are falling over each other to tell us its political correctness gone mad and equality for all means its ok to touch women as you would a male friend.

Christ alive.

Back