Aidan wilson

BlanturBlue

Does anyone know if he’s still around or injured? Haven’t seen him at all during pre-season (even for youth) and would have expected him to be training with first team preseason subject to a season loan out.

I thought the boy had a chance. It would be a shame to throw in the towel with him just yet - only about 20. I’d be seeing how he’s progressed in 2 years after 2 season loans playing first team football.
To be fair in those two seasons he’s lucky if he’s managed 10 games

Maybe it wasnt the right club or he just wasn't ready. Perhaps the dissapointment to begin will spur him on to knuckle down and progress.

I thought the boy had a chance. It would be a shame to throw in the towel with him just yet - only about 20. I’d be seeing how he’s progressed in 2 years after 2 season loans playing first team football.
Been out on loan twice and rarely played, like others have said there’s better defenders in the academy than him.

Aiden has been very unlucky with injuries,however he is not the required standard ,good luckn to him

Tbh he's been poor when hes been loaned. He's not going to make it for us. Hopefully can find a club at a good level and have a good career.

Been out on loan twice and rarely played, like others have said there’s better defenders in the academy than him.
I don’t agree that we have more than 1 player in out academy better than him in his position. Mayo i would say, yes, looks a better talent / natural athlete. Haven’t seen anyone else.

I was wondering what had happened to him.

I’m quite surprised he’s still there too.

I was also surprised we let Kyle Bradley go as I thought he had potential and just needed to bulk up.

I think the youths centre backs are rated in order of potential from what I’ve seen as

1. Lewis Mayo
2.Daniel Finlayson
3. Kyle McLelland

I was also surprised we let Kyle Bradley go as I thought he had potential and just needed to bulk up.

I think the youths centre backs are rated in order of potential from what I’ve seen as

1. Lewis Mayo
2.Daniel Finlayson
3. Kyle McLelland
Cammy Palmer doing well at Partick so far I’ve heard. Just signed a 2 year extension with us in June

1. Lewis Mayo
2.Daniel Finlayson
3. Kyle McLelland
Kyle Bradley did need to bulk up but it wouldn’t have improved his footballing ability.

He played against Wigan last year in the 3-0 friendly win and I’m being kind to him here, he didn’t play anywhere near good enough.

Him and Wilson aren’t good enough.

Mayo looked promising from this years friendly matches. Big physical lad, athletic, comfortable on ball and he is a goal threat. He looked levels above Wilson and Bradley.

Kyle Bradley did need to bulk up but it wouldn’t have improved his footballing ability.

He played against Wigan last year in the 3-0 friendly win and I’m being kind to him here, he didn’t play anywhere near good enough.

Him and Wilson aren’t good enough.

Mayo looked promising from this years friendly matches. Big physical lad, athletic, comfortable on ball and he is a goal threat. He looked levels above Wilson and Bradley.
I actually thought Kyle Bradley was really comfortable on the ball, granted didn’t have a great game against James Vaughan of Wigan but I would rather have retained him over Wilson and Breen tbh.

Back