AIK Hooligans (Firman Boys) Out For Celtic Fans In Glasgow Last Night

Hoops bar owner Neil got his face caved in, resulting in plates being inserted into his face.

Football rivalry aside, he’s no a bad guy and didn’t deserve that.

While I would love to see the GB getting a severe kicking I dont like seeing ordinary fans being attacked by these types of mobs. Those croatians were taking severe liberty's with our fans last year. Thankfully they got what was coming to them.

giphy.gif

Marching down empty streets playing at football casuals is cringeworthy, mate. These Swedish goons would even been annihilated by any of the organised thugs in Scotland even 10 years ago.

Totally agree mate we will see how up for it they are tonight.

The hooligan element of football is tragic.

I'd love to see Celtic fans getting leathered but walking about the streets of Glasgow late on a Wednesday night expecting to bump into groups of Celtic fans is sheer stupidity.

If they want to fight i'm sure they can do it tonight when there's actually a game getting played.
It happens abroad, hence why they do the same when they come to UK.

They expect to find the mentally challenged hooligan element out the night before the game looking for it, away from the heavy police presence on the night of the game, as thats how it works on the continent.

Believe there was actually supposed to be an arranged meet in Glasgow between the two as well.

I was on the piss last night. Met a few on sauchiehall, one I was talking to even tried telling me about Henrik Larson, I told him he was a thief, a liar and I was only interested in Steven Gerrard lol

It happens abroad, hence why they do the same when they come to UK.

They expect to find the mentally challenged hooligan element out the night before the game looking for it, away from the heavy police presence on the night of the game, as thats how it works on the continent.

Believe there was actually supposed to be an arranged meet in Glasgow between the two as well.

Aye i read that as well.

Thaigs saying 8:30pm.

Swedes saying no as they had to wait until later to get their full team together hence them swaggering about at 10-11pm.

Clear shitebags. If you want a fight; organise it with the other side and plan it beforehand. Twitter is saying the GB offered to fight them at 8:30 last night; aik being Swedish=shitebags, never showed. Then they do that at 2AM on a working night.

Aye i read that as well.

Thaigs saying 8:30pm.

Swedes saying no as they had to wait until later to get their full team together hence them swaggering about at 10-11pm.

I'm sorry, we are unavailable at that time to dance in front of you like mongs for 30 seconds or so - can we reschedule?

Absolute fuktards:))

Do well to find home football fans in a city centre the night before a game.
I know imagine strolling into an all bar one or a Brewdog on a school night looking for a scrap with a bunch of neck beard mouth breathers and wee bright orange 2for1 cocktail lassies

I was on the piss last night. Met a few on sauchiehall, one I was talking to even tried telling me about Henrik Larson, I told him he was a thief, a liar and I was only interested in Steven Gerrard lol
The Charity stealing story should get a lot more airtime, absolute scumbag behaviour

Back