AIK Hooligans (Firman Boys) Out For Celtic Fans In Glasgow Last Night

Pretty sure I seen some of these clowns on Buchanan Street last night on my way from Queen Street Station to Glasgow Central.

Immediate thought was what a bunch of fannies.

Hope them and Sellik batter fcuk out of each other. Preferably in a field somewhere away from normal people.

A field in Athenry preferably

That was like the parting of the red sea..

What a sad fūcking existence these clowns lead.
nothing wrong with this type of hooliganism imo, the only kunts involved are kunts that want to be involved, it's all contained they'res worse hobbies out there

Not a fan of violence, with regard to the AIK fans, are they called the black army or rodents,there choice of name,not an insult.
There fans,not casuals,used to have a good English language fanzine out in the early nineties.
Good articles from a passionate bunch of guys who loved there team, one article covered a bus journey for them after they had qualified for Europe.......the journey was to EUFA HQ in Switzerland,not for a game,but just to watch the cup draw and who they would get..:D
Another articles covered the lies hey had to deal with in the Swedish press, with one news outlet claiming they were responsible for a Danish girl being raped at EURO 92.....of course this was put into print without any proof, evidence, official Police statement etc..o_O
Yes,even in Sweden the media can be a stranger to the truth.:(

A guy I know works in town and has just put on facebook theres loads of casuals fighting in merchant city and a drag queen just walked through the middle of it. No idea if this is true but I hope it is

sCLTPqX.jpg

Always used to think that Sweden was a haven for peace and love to everyone until reading and watching ‘The girl with the dragon tattoo’.

Love a good hooligan thread where eejits start talking about scarfers and liberties etc. What an embarrassing thing to be involved in or far less admire.

Arrange these things with like minded people, not fair having a square go with someone just wanting to watch the match and general punters.

My view exactly, cordon off a nice ample section of Glasgow Green and let them get on with it, wherever they fall leave them to grunt & groan.

Away from the nedism, and back to the actual game.

I'm going for:
Filth 0 AIK 3 (on the basis that The Filth are dugshite, and AIK are 20 games into their season - plus, I reckon they'll be, at the very least, decent.
Mon the AIK

Normal Celtic fans ? There aren’t any.
so you think grown men battering guys with their kids etc is ok ? as that is what happened when man utd
Normal fans launching bottles at them ???

the ajax fans headed for the gallowgate for trouble,i have no issue with them fighting casuals but normal people get caught up in it same as man utd with us and thats when it is wrong
you seem to know a lot about that night maybe you where there ?

so you think grown men battering guys with their kids etc is ok ? as that is what happened when man utd

the ajax fans headed for the gallowgate for trouble,i have no issue with them fighting casuals but normal people get caught up in it same as man utd with us and thats when it is wrong

I was not talking about Man U fans. I was talking about Celtic fans, many of whom were throwing missiles at Ajax fans in the Gallowgate.
Why are you sticking up for Celtic fans ? How do you know there was kids there ?

Aye ah was in the hoops bar flinging bottles and hitting Ajax lads wi sticks ffs

A guy I know works in town and has just put on facebook theres loads of casuals fighting in merchant city and a drag queen just walked through the middle of it. No idea if this is true but I hope it is
I can imagine it was like the riot in Only Fools and Horses where they stop battling with the Police to let Del Boy through

I was not talking about Man U fans. I was talking about Celtic fans, many of whom were throwing missiles at Ajax fans in the Gallowgate.
Why are you sticking up for Celtic fans ? How do you know there was kids there ?

i was working that night and was driving up the gallowgate a few times it was chaos believe me lots of normal people were caught up in it,i am not sticking up for celtic fans but if you think that casuals attacking normal fans is ok ? then dont bother answering back
you think the ajax casuals walked up the gallowgate by mistake ?

i was working that night and was driving up the gallowgate a few times it was chaos believe me lots of normal people were caught up in it,i am not sticking up for celtic fans but if you think that casuals attacking normal fans is ok ? then dont bother answering back
you think the ajax casuals walked up the gallowgate by mistake ?
So you’ve been on here 2 years with less than 200 posts, but at least your count is going up as you defend the paedos while Rangers are currently playing.
Strange how I do believe that you were in the Gallowgate that night just as you say. Too right you were there.

nothing wrong with this type of hooliganism imo, the only kunts involved are kunts that want to be involved, it's all contained they'res worse hobbies out there
Pretending you want to fight people isn’t a hobby.

Worse hobbies than kicking fūck out of someone?
You have to question the mentality of someone who enjoys that sort of behaviour, surely?

I hate celtic and the csc but what the %^*& are those fucking ultras hoping to find on a wednesy night n glesga. Ffs go doon the 4 corners they might get a ruck wae the local goths... i just dont get this ultras pish.. walking about deserted city centres midweek .. and dont get me started on stealing flags

Back