AIK Hooligans (Firman Boys) Out For Celtic Fans In Glasgow Last Night

I hate celtic and the csc but what the %^*& are those fucking ultras hoping to find on a wednesy night n glesga. Ffs go doon the 4 corners they might get a ruck wae the local goths... i just dont get this ultras pish.. walking about deserted city centres midweek .. and dont get me started on stealing flags
I see one of ours got stole tonight.

Worse hobbies than kicking fūck out of someone?
You have to question the mentality of someone who enjoys that sort of behaviour, surely?
100 percent aye, i could think of a million worse things to do than have a private meeting and fight it out with no weapons. it's how stuff should be settled rather than targeting and ambushing pubs and crowds with kids like you see constantly in Britain and across the world

Never, ever heard of Celtic and Feyenoord having a thing. I think it was more the fact that the Ajax boys are nuts and %^*& all to do with Feyenoord.

There was definitely talk of them turning up at Ibrox in 2002 in Celtic tops trying to wind us up.

That said I’ve been to Rotterdam and found them to be alright when we weren’t playing them.

Aye ah was in the hoops bar flinging bottles and hitting Ajax lads wi sticks ffs

Got to hold my hands up here but that footage looks like Ajax attacked the bar and the bouncers kept the doors shut from inside...once the doors opened it seemed as if the Ajax got chased??

Seems there was a lot of trouble at the dome of shame, away fans fighting cops and stewards and celtc fans apparently getting involved, BBC reporters told not to go outside as the away fans were in their hundreds looking for trouble, green brigade no where to be seen.

Looks like they lost control, wonder also given that UEFA operate strict liability in the European games if they will get yet another fine.

There was definitely talk of them turning up at Ibrox in 2002 in Celtic tops trying to wind us up.

That said I’ve been to Rotterdam and found them to be alright when we weren’t playing them.

Things like that happens the world though and not due to any connection. I'm sure if they played them they would have Rangers tops on. Just how it is.

mentally challengeds causing bother normally get easy passage, when somebody won't take their pish it's panic stations.

Their groin brigade cause mayhem wherever they go but look, don't touch. It's just their over exuberance.

Things like that happens the world though and not due to any connection. I'm sure if they played them they would have Rangers tops on. Just how it is.
The flag of Rotterdam is green, white, green. I lived over there for a couple of years and saw a couple of guys wearing celtic tops and they said that they wore it due to its colours. My Feyenoord mates all prefer us though.

So, BBC Radio Scotland last night tells listeners they can't leave the stadium due to violence from opposing supporters but, strange then why this same radio station never tells listeners when Celtic fans are fighting or singing their pro-IRA songs or mention pro-IRA banners and their sectarian anti-Protestant bile?

100 percent aye, i could think of a million worse things to do than have a private meeting and fight it out with no weapons. it's how stuff should be settled rather than targeting and ambushing pubs and crowds with kids like you see constantly in Britain and across the world

Hmm, I wasn't really classing what you have described above as a 'hobby'...

I'm still of the opinion that someone who wants to join a gang males to meet up with another gang of males and knock fūck out of them is a bit mentally retarded.
The word 'caveman' comes to mind.

Seems there was a lot of trouble at the dome of shame, away fans fighting cops and stewards and celtc fans apparently getting involved, BBC reporters told not to go outside as the away fans were in their hundreds looking for trouble, green brigade no where to be seen.

Looks like they lost control, wonder also given that UEFA operate strict liability in the European games if they will get yet another fine.

The goon brigade only appear when they vastly outnumber their victims.

So you’ve been on here 2 years with less than 200 posts, but at least your count is going up as you defend the paedos while Rangers are currently playing.
Strange how I do believe that you were in the Gallowgate that night just as you say. Too right you were there.
i will meet you at next home game if you wish no bother to me will my rangers tattoo be good enough for you ? i was up and down the gallowgate as iam a taxi driver
as for the 200 posts i have been a member of FF since the original board and as for me posting while the game was on iam sure you done the same thing,also iam not sticking up for them iam giving the truth that i saw

Got to hold my hands up here but that footage looks like Ajax attacked the bar and the bouncers kept the doors shut from inside...once the doors opened it seemed as if the Ajax got chased??

ajax wrecked the place mate from the merchant city they headed for the gallowgate and it was chaos

i will meet you at next home game if you wish no bother to me will my rangers tattoo be good enough for you ? i was up and down the gallowgate as iam a taxi driver
as for the 200 posts i have been a member of FF since the original board and as for me posting while the game was on iam sure you done the same thing,also iam not sticking up for them iam giving the truth that i saw

Nobody on here gives a f*ck about Celtic fans other than the Timposters.
You have less than 200 posts in 2 years on here and almost none of them are about Rangers.

Nobody on here gives a f*ck about Celtic fans other than the Timposters.
You have less than 200 posts in 2 years on here and almost none of them are about Rangers.
the main point i was making was causuals attacking normal fans like man utd done to us but because it was them that makes it ok for normal families to be attacked ?
i have told you i will meet you at next home game tbh on here is nowhere as good as the old boards any maybe i dont post a lot but that makes me a tim :D:D
so you want to meet me send me a pm
oh btw just remembered a guy on here has done a few jobs for me and been in my house so i must have put my super ally picture in my hall just to kid on eh ?

the main point i was making was causuals attacking normal fans like man utd done to us but because it was them that makes it ok for normal families to be attacked ?
i have told you i will meet you at next home game tbh on here is nowhere as good as the old boards any maybe i dont post a lot but that makes me a tim :D:D
so you want to meet me send me a pm
oh btw just remembered a guy on here has done a few jobs for me and been in my house so i must have put my super ally picture in my hall just to kid on eh ?
Why do I want to meet some anonymous person on the internet who thinks there are normal Celtic fans ?
Jesus Christ.......
Edit , I see you use the term ‘ Tim ‘ instead of ‘ poet ‘or ‘ mentally challenged ‘ That’s the biggest giveaway of all.

Why do I want to meet some anonymous person on the internet who thinks there are normal Celtic fans ?
Jesus Christ.......
Edit , I see you use the term ‘ Tim ‘ instead of ‘ poet ‘or ‘ mentally challenged ‘ That’s the biggest giveaway of all.
you are calling me a celtic fan so that is why i would meet you at next home game and bearinabluehouse done work for me can prove it but tbh you know better eh ?
as i said pm me next home game i will meet you no bother if not stop replying to this

you are calling me a celtic fan so that is why i would meet you at next home game and bearinabluehouse done work for me can prove it but tbh you know better eh ?
as i said pm me next home game i will meet you no bother if not stop replying to this

I’m replying to you because I disagree with what you’ve been saying. I don’t care what happens to any Celtic fan. Why is that so hard to understand?

I’m replying to you because I disagree with what you’ve been saying. I don’t care what happens to any Celtic fan. Why is that so hard to understand?
i was comparing it to man utd attacking us on the prw then you went full detective mode looking at my posts etc saying i was a celtic fan because you disagree with me :Dits laughable actually pointing out i posted on here when the game was on but guess what so did you ffs
i have offered to meet you at next home game to prove it but you said no
so bore off

i was comparing it to man utd attacking us on the prw then you went full detective mode looking at my posts etc saying i was a celtic fan because you disagree with me :Dits laughable actually pointing out i posted on here when the game was on but guess what so did you ffs
i have offered to meet you at next home game to prove it but you said no
so bore off

You barely even mention Rangers in your 180 posts in 2 years so yes, I guess you fail to impress me.
The point I was making was that you were defending Yahoos while Rangers were actually playing. I was not defending them but you generalise the conversation with meaningless waffle.
I am bored with your nonsense now.

You barely even mention Rangers in your 180 posts in 2 years so yes, I guess you fail to impress me.
The point I was making was that you were defending Yahoos while Rangers were actually playing. I was not defending them but you generalise the conversation with meaningless waffle.
I am bored with your nonsense now.
as i said bore off but any home game pm me as i go to Ibrox

The year 2015 on the cctv looks like the proprietors are breaking the law . That would deem the cctv unfit for evidence in court by not ensuring the date and time are correct.

The year 2015 on the cctv looks like the proprietors are breaking the law . That would deem the cctv unfit for evidence in court by not ensuring the date and time are correct.

Haven’t you heard mate, apparently the Celtic fans on the Gallowgate were all innocent that night.

The mentally challengeds will on a hiding tae nothing next Thursday.

If AIK can muster that amount of bodies for an away game then they'll be even more formidable at their ain place.

I hope every GB or Tim ultra fan gets their Kunt kicked in next week

If they dish it out then they can expect it when they are outwith the protection of PS

I genuinely hope they get battered all over Sweden

Theres a big Irish population here and they have been begging the Hammarby fans to join them before the game, posters in bajen bars in södermalm and messages on their forums. There's a lot of Hammarby fans have bought tickets for the section next to the tramps.

Theres a big Irish population here and they have been begging the Hammarby fans to join them before the game, posters in bajen bars in södermalm and messages on their forums. There's a lot of Hammarby fans have bought tickets for the section next to the tramps.

Begging for back up

Can’t get much lower a pure laughing stock.

Begging for back up

Can’t get much lower a pure laughing stock.

Aye, laughable. The tramps usually gather in the Dubliner in the city, that's where they watch their games. Owner gives them 30% off their drinks, which is very decent in Stockholm. From there they will all jump on the train to Solna to the friends arena, which is where they will get their c*nts kicked. Black Army will be waiting on them at the escalators guarenteed and there's never many police there, only a couple of ordnings vakt security guards.

Well there should be your Scottish MSM headline, celtic and Hammarby hooligans team up for match , they could even go with the “ we have information that fans are planning a confrontation “.

Back