Airdrie/coatbridge

Best bus from Airdrie is Greengairs Rangers leaves from Airdrie sheriff court home and away. Pm Gazman

Whifflet Loyal still running home and away. Leaves from Carsons in Whifflet. Ask for Big Andy.

Looking to join a bus for this season starting from tonight if anybody knows someone available to contact.

There's loads to choose from. Possibly as much as 10-12.

I'm a member of the Greengairs Loyal. Bus leaves at 6:15 from the Sheriff Court.

Whifflet Loyal still running home and away. Leaves from Carsons in Whifflet. Ask for Big Andy.

Me and Big Andy travelled all over Europe from when they first came on my bus in 1999 to Parma to 2009 :p. He's a legend.

Carried each other everywhere in Europe. Plus I stayed in Coatbridge for 10 years and joined 303 in 1999. Now back in Kirky.

Just replied to your PM mate you are welcome on the Gartsherrie bus although you will have missed it tonight !

Me and Big Andy travelled all over Europe from when they first came on my bus in 1999 to Parma to 2009 :p. He's a legend.

Carried each other everywhere in Europe. Plus I stayed in Coatbridge for 10 years and joined 303 in 1999. Now back in Kirky.
Legend he is, always does a good turn for me

There’s a few in Coatbridge and Airdrie. Segton/Davie Cooper bus from the Segton and I think does a pick up at the Orange Hall.
Whifflet/Andy Maxwell, leaves from Carson’s in the Whifflet.

There’s a few in Airdrie too, not sure on the names of them all, one leaves the 203, one leaves from the Sheriff court and one from the Orange Hall as well, all on the same street almost.

I might be wrong here but am sure he made a wise decision and came on the seggy bus last night. To be fair was quiet last night

Back