Airdrie Fans attacked at the Piggery

I used to love the old Broomfield just for that stand
I have a framed photo of the Small Stand (it was where the dressing rooms were located) along with the Airdrie Cup winning team of 1924. It was handed down to me by a family member.

I also played at the Old Broomfield 5 times as a Schoolboy (that was my level unfortunately) and even managed to score 2 goals.

This is why the club should refuse the ticket allocation for the pedo dome,some of our fans can handle it but some can't so on that basis the club should not accept the allocation.also police scotland have proven tonight they are incompetent in the extreme

why is it that so many visiting supporters to the Piggery get kettle drummed by the police? I saw the Airdrie fans going up to the dump today and there were far more police than supporters. It;s the groin brigade that should be treated like scum, not the supporters of every other club, collusion between Police Scotland and the Tims?

Surprise surprise
Record headline- Celtc and Airdrie fans clash,ugly scenes,opposing supporters

From what i see in the video all the misiles are coming from the unwashed side of the road, not like the record to upset their masters at the towers of shame.

This is the same thing that Rangers supporters have to endure also when walking to their ground, but when those manky bastards come to Ibrox barriers are put up to protect them.

5 in a row season? Not a chance the full Airdrie end was only their casuals :D. I was there as a young kid (from Airdrie) and remember it well.

The current day 'B' in any case are night and day from the old school ones who were truly nutters.

The only Airdrie fans on the terracing that day were casuals. To be fair, they had quite a big mob.

This is why the club should refuse the ticket allocation for the pedo dome,some of our fans can handle it but some can't so on that basis the club should not accept the allocation.also police scotland have proven tonight they are incompetent in the extreme
Lets leave the shitebagness to those cunts

Got a lot of pals who are Airdrie fans, all away to the game today and my mate just text me this..

“Bottles. Stones. Traffic cones. All lobbed at us. Scott banjo’d. All within 100m of the bus”

Doesn’t come as any surprise really but scum none the less.
I witnessed the section B sander up the gallowgate today at 4-30 all poets were targets.. they had a right healthy mob

That’s disapppinting to hear.

Me and my mates used to go up to Airdrie to the Spiders Web, which was a club attached the Staging Post back in the early 80’s.

Definitely wasn’t a Tim slophouse back then.

It was the staging post,(decent pub ) it shut down at in turned into Tim Slophouse which
now appears to be shut down and its turned back into the staging post.[/QUOTE]

grown men having organised fighting at football is utterly tragic

Fuckin embarrassing when we've got morons on this thread literally referring to these window lickers by their clubs name. "Celtic got battered off Airdrie, Rangers got involved too".

Nope, absolutely nothing to do with the club or the support, everything to do with being absolute utter scum and scheme vermin

Fuckin embarrassing when we've got morons on this thread literally referring to these window lickers by their clubs name. "Celtic got battered off Airdrie, Rangers got involved too".

Nope, absolutely nothing to do with the club or the support, everything to do with being absolute utter scum and scheme vermin

Get used to it, football violence has been around since Victorian times...it's not going to go away despite the protestations of the holier than thou types on here.

Get intae thum!

No icf were involved

I think you're confusing manly with Cro-Magnon.
Nah im defoe not. Greeting on the internet about tribal stuff that happens across the world at football matches will never come across as manly.
What’s with the hand wringing, judgmental lady boys on this thread. Get fucking intae these pedos Airdrie! Doing this Airdrieonian proud ♦️♦️♦️
You can easily tell the trans fans on this thread ;)

Last edited:
Bit of topic but i am praying the Hibernian scum come down the Main Street like they did last time Midweek.

Try it this time on a Friday night when our bears are well oiled.

I can’t see Hibs doing it but by God I hope they do.

Our safety the next time we visit is going to be so bad.

Heard a whisper there will be, flash bangs, smoke bombs, pyro and a heavy duty crowd to welcome the bears everywhere, won’t be outnumbered as much this time.

Back