Airdrie Fans attacked at the Piggery

No mate.

Last midweek 0-0 game they came charging down our main road, cettled by police.

Most bears just laughed we were all fucked from
Vienna haha.

I hope they try this on the Friday night game.

Fight and never fear.

I must have been pished fae vienna myself as never even heard anything. We need to wake up when there’s possible trouble as we are very relaxed but wake an angry bear....

Know where to congregate and if there’s any team try to walk through would be impossible then you get more groups a lads in 1 area. Not that they would try

I must have been pished fae vienna myself as never even heard anything. We need to wake up when there’s possible trouble as we are very relaxed but wake an angry bear....

Know where to congregate and if there’s any team try to walk through would be impossible then you get more groups a lads in 1 area. Not that they would try

Seen it with my own eyes the came charging down mob handed. Bears where there but nobody was drinking or looking for trouble, everybody just laughed throwing cans of juice and sausage suppers at them, they where up for it tonight but bears were sober and just laughing at them.

Try this on the March Friday night you peasants and you’ll be chased back and battered.

Seen it with my own eyes the came charging down mob handed. Bears where there but nobody was drinking or looking for trouble, everybody just laughed throwing cans of juice and sausage suppers at them, they where up for it tonight but bears were sober and just laughing at them.

Try this on the March Friday night you peasants and you’ll be chased back and battered.

Exactly mate. We are a force on and off the park. Don’t need to be casuals, all you need to know is that’s the way a team want to take and I can guarantee every boozer or street will be there to laugh or fight back and destroy.

We are the people in every way. We have conducted ourselves and fed every club money on our way up but you hear %^*& all from the media.
Let’s see the trouble get reported from their shame game. Vids to show them recklessly throwing objects last night - easy, tie it in with the young rangers fan that got assaulted by thrown bottle But no.

Exactly mate. We are a force on and off the park. Don’t need to be casuals, all you need to know is that’s the way a team want to take and I can guarantee every boozer or street will be there to laugh or fight back and destroy.

We are the people in every way. We have conducted ourselves and fed every club money on our way up but you hear %^*& all from the media.
Let’s see the trouble get reported from their shame game. Vids to show them recklessly throwing objects last night - easy, tie it in with the young rangers fan that got assaulted by thrown bottle But no.

I hope the come down that same road on the Friday night.

They won’t get passed us, so I’ve heard.

:p

This is why the club should refuse the ticket allocation for the pedo dome,some of our fans can handle it but some can't so on that basis the club should not accept the allocation.also police scotland have proven tonight they are incompetent in the extreme
No way should we refuse tickets.

Anybody else utterly unimpressed by absolute arseholes using football as an excuse to behave like utter fannies?

It's a game of football FFS. If folk want to leather each other then find a big field and knock yourselves, and each other, out. All these euphemisms - lads, crew, team etc. It's bollocks.

Anybody else utterly unimpressed by absolute arseholes using football as an excuse to behave like utter fannies?

It's a game of football FFS. If folk want to leather each other then find a big field and knock yourselves, and each other, out. All these euphemisms - lads, crew, team etc. It's bollocks.

Marmite

Airdrie Academy loyal here, remember if we were away from home my folks would give me £3 to go up and watch Airdrie, Jim my Sanderson, Black, Nipper Lawrence, Andy Smith and Owen Coyle, Johnny Martin. They were a hard awkward team, remember Pavel Nedved Sparta Prague turning up at old Broomfield.
Airdrie Academy loyal as well.

Sorry but that is simply not true. The Airdrie casuals even back then was in the low 100's even if that.
there was about a couple of hundred Airdrie fans on the terracing in total that day. All casuals who invaded the pitch to have a go at us. They didn't last long.

This is why the club should refuse the ticket allocation for the pedo dome,some of our fans can handle it but some can't so on that basis the club should not accept the allocation.also police scotland have proven tonight they are incompetent in the extreme
That's exactly what they want.

Of course, you are right.

But there's nothing quite so fulfilling as watching some bedecked hoopster getting ragdolled and his kunt kicked in. It's truly delicious!

It's wrong, I know, but it just feels so right! :)

Go to a field??? But how will the police be able to hold them back then??

No chance.I agree some of our support may feel uncomfortable entering and exiting the piggery but we would be playing into Liewells hands if we go down that route

I'm not surprised if Wigan are involved because there has always been a large Rangers affiliation in this area...getting in bother was never my cup of tea but knew loads that did and the majority were fellow bears so if an opportunity arose to have a crack at Celtic it would be taken. I'm not saying its the right thing to do I'm just not surprised.

I'm not surprised if Wigan are involved because there has always been a large Rangers affiliation in this area...getting in bother was never my cup of tea but knew loads that did and the majority were fellow bears so if an opportunity arose to have a crack at Celtic it would be taken. I'm not saying its the right thing to do I'm just not surprised.

I don’t know how that works cause they teamed up with airdrie for our pre season game against Wigan and had with us.

I don’t know how that works cause they teamed up with airdrie for our pre season game against Wigan and had with us.

I don't know either mate and its a good point...i have seen Wigan fans fighting each other at away games so who knows...I thought this type of thing was dying out but scratch the surface and there it is.

there was about a couple of hundred Airdrie fans on the terracing in total that day. All casuals who invaded the pitch to have a go at us. They didn't last long.

Sorry but you are mistaken, there was more than a few hundred Airdrie fans in total there in the terraces that day.

Young men have arranged to fight at football matches for 150 years. It's not going to stop now.

Sorry but you are mistaken, there was more than a few hundred Airdrie fans in total there in the terraces that day.
No, Some Airdrie fans in their ramshackle main stand and strange looking pavilion over by the corner flag....yes . But on the terracing, about 200. The rest Bears.
Not mistaken at all.

No, Some Airdrie fans in their ramshackle main stand and strange looking pavilion over by the corner flag....yes . But on the terracing, about 200. The rest Bears.
Not mistaken at all.

We can go back and forward all day on this but I was there and yes there was alot of bears in the home terracing, namely behind the goals however to say there was 200 airdrie fans in that part of the ground is inaccurate.

Our safety the next time we visit is going to be so bad.

Heard a whisper there will be, flash bangs, smoke bombs, pyro and a heavy duty crowd to welcome the bears everywhere, won’t be outnumbered as much this time.
That's fine they need to pass through brigton x and Duke street to get home .any bears or players injured before or after game it wont be pretty for them

Just seen another video of the scum attacking police and stewards as well with mounted police having to take control.

Yet there were zero arrests and nothing about it in the papers

Fair enough to the last 2 posts. The stories make it out as if it was fighting between the fans but the video I seen was just scum piling out the stadium then attacking stewards and police.

We can go back and forward all day on this but I was there and yes there was alot of bears in the home terracing, namely behind the goals however to say there was 200 airdrie fans in that part of the ground is inaccurate.

I was there as well. ‘ exhuberent ‘ at the final whistle.

The Airdrie lads walked down the Gallowgate but there was nobody to box with as the older Celtic crew were giving handers to Wrexham. They then got marched to the San Giro. A wee squad walked from Springy Road and it kicked off. Decent turn out.

Could you imagine the reaction if this happened at Ibrox the mhedia would have it plastered everywhere

Completely agree.

Is there some kind of behind the scenes agreement that yahoo hooliganism doesn't get reported in Scotland?

Genuine question.

Because that is astonishing that those pictures haven't been headlining the 6 o'clock and 10 o'clock news. They would have been if it was us.

I have just been sent another video, dunno how to post it.
This one has the gb, grabbing the barriers as the exit the stadium, chanting ira and attacking cops.
Tommy Robinson has a lot to answer for!

Back