Airdrie Fans attacked at the Piggery

style mile vandals, gb, section this, section that, crew this and crew that. WTF?

Better to just file them under idiots. Stupid wee boys and a few bigger clowns too that should know better. Every one a hard man of course (when they're in a crowd).

Some people just want to go and watch a game of football where they can take their partners, kids, or grandkids with them in safety. What is wrong with people?

style mile vandals, gb, section this, section that, crew this and crew that. WTF?

Better to just file them under idiots. Stupid wee boys and a few bigger clowns too that should know better. Every one a hard man of course (when they're in a crowd).

Some people just want to go and watch a game of football where they can take their partners, kids, or grandkids with them in safety. What is wrong with people?

And they can. But there are away games, and certain rivalries which are my ribald.

In 80s and 90s walking to and from Mordor was something that would give modern Care Bears a heart attack.

Heard the news this morning on the radio detailing a few arrests, watch the Septic MSM lickspittles do their best to shift any blame.

PS have allowed the GB thugs to grow and not nip this shite in the bud

Even Lieswell knows he has allowed a poisonous group to flourish at the Dome and he can’t control them now either.

PS should be jailing people for mobbing and rioting. This behaviour towards the police needs stopped but PS only want to make arrests after the event and don’t seem prepared to jail them on the spot

PS have allowed the GB thugs to grow and not nip this shite in the bud

Even Lieswell knows he has allowed a poisonous group to flourish at the Dome and he can’t control them now either.

PS should be jailing people for mobbing and rioting. This behaviour towards the police needs stopped but PS only want to make arrests after the event and don’t seem prepared to jail them on the spot
He doesn't even try to control them.
He and his fellow directors pacify them at every turn.
The cops are reluctant to deal with them.
They are utter vermin.

Clearly visiting supports are not safe going to the Piggery, the GB SMV, HMV or whatever they call themselves are a danger to decent fans. The Police and Stewarts there need to do much better guaranteeing peoples safety, they need similar to the mentally challenged Barriers at Ibrox.

Judging by the comments coming from this thread, there seems to have been an international collection of crack hooligans from all over the UK, who joined up with Airdrie to attack the smellies.

However the footage shows a few hundreds plastic paddies attacking stewards and Police and not very successfully, which I'm glad of for the Police and stewards who are just doing their jobs.

Judging by the comments coming from this thread, there seems to have been an international collection of crack hooligans from all over the UK, who joined up with Airdrie to attack the smellies.

However the footage shows a few hundreds plastic paddies attacking stewards and Police and not very successfully, which I'm glad of for the Police and stewards who are just doing their jobs.

Everyone is against the hoops you see. Huge Masonic led conspiracy.

Everyone is against the hoops you see. Huge Masonic led conspiracy.

Nothing is ever their fault, we now know all too well about their John Reid New Labour style spin and the useful tools in the media up here. The regular loonies who do their bidding kind of outed themselves on a more national level after their New Year pasting and were left looking rather foolish.

It'll be interesting to see how this is reported following bail hearings, I think we all know the answer.

This is why the club should refuse the ticket allocation for the pedo dome,some of our fans can handle it but some can't so on that basis the club should not accept the allocation.also police scotland have proven tonight they are incompetent in the extreme

FFS.......o_O

It’s been astonishing (I don’t know why I’m surprised) how much spin has been put on this.

There are two videos. One showing fans launching bottles into a crowd of Airdie fans (whilst the police sinisterly just stand and watch) and another of a group spilling directly out of Celtic Park who are wearing pathetic paramilitary gear and they clearly attack the stewards and the police as they come out - no one else.

Yet the agenda being given is:

A) it was Tommy Robinson’s fault as he was in the Airdrie crowd. How this is justification of bottling pensioners and children and attacking the police and Stewards and horses, I don’t know. Turns out he wasn’t there.

Even if he was, I don’t know how this is in any way justification.

B) It was a clash with Airdrie fans that caused it.

Even if there was a clash with Airdrie fans, what is the justification for throwing bottles at people and then clashing with police and stewards?

C) There were international hooligans present.

See B) this, again, is no justification.

They aren’t even having to think to hard about the lies they have to make to excuse their animalistic fans anymore as the press are happy to unquestionably forward on any half-arsed story with no questions asked.

But most of us manage to do it without getting into fights.

Most of us memorise players squad numbers, goal stats etc while some choose to memorise daft names of sad “firms” from across Britain.

Pathetic.

after the match the game begins is a old book title .... :p

So we're now at Wigan, Chelsea, Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland... Ffs :))
It’s been astonishing (I don’t know why I’m surprised) how much spin has been put on this.

There are two videos. One showing fans launching bottles into a crowd of Airdie fans (whilst the police sinisterly just stand and watch) and another of a group spilling directly out of Celtic Park who are wearing pathetic paramilitary gear and they clearly attack the stewards and the police as they come out - no one else.

Yet the agenda being given is:

A) it was Tommy Robinson’s fault as he was in the Airdrie crowd. How this is justification of bottling pensioners and children and attacking the police and Stewards and horses, I don’t know. Turns out he wasn’t there.

Even if he was, I don’t know how this is in any way justification.

B) It was a clash with Airdrie fans that caused it.

Even if there was a clash with Airdrie fans, what is the justification for throwing bottles at people and then clashing with police and stewards?

C) There were international hooligans present.

See B) this, again, is no justification.

They aren’t even having to think to hard about the lies they have to make to excuse their animalistic fans anymore as the press are happy to unquestionably forward on any half-arsed story with no questions asked.
Cant wait to meet up with Tommy and the British Alliance of Football Firms at Stenhousemuir on Saturday

In fairness Kanye is younger bear...he probably never experienced walking up from town through Bridgeton to the Piggery and back. Nowadays it's all barriers, helicopters, and 2000 plod standing around. Then it was hilariously mental...just a different time.

Oh and btw grow a set all you

"We should refuse tickets or the GB and SMV will attack us"

I started going in 86 to Mordor and 83 to Ibrox for these games and the filth have 'run us' precisely zero times. Shitebags now as were their Dads/Uncles then.

I think there was one mob in the 80s who came up PRW, can’t mind there name, don’t think it was their usual casuals.

In fairness Kanye is younger bear...he probably never experienced walking up from town through Bridgeton to the Piggery and back. Nowadays it's all barriers, helicopters, and 2000 plod standing around. Then it was hilariously mental...just a different time.

I’m 34 you banger :))

I’ve just managed to live my life without instigating or getting involved in violence.

If that makes me the weirdo or the odd one out I’m completely comfortable with that.

I hate Celtic fans as much as anyone but I don’t want to physically harm any of them.

Their hurt and tears from losing on the pitch and being shown up is more than enough.

I’m 34 you banger :))

I’ve just managed to live my life without instigating or getting involved in violence.

If that makes me the weirdo or the odd one out I’m completely comfortable with that.

I hate Celtic fans as much as anyone but I don’t want to physically harm any of them.

Their hurt and tears from losing on the pitch and being shown up is more than enough.

I don't mean that....I mean it was at one stage very hazardous even if NOT looking for trouble, and was certainly an eye opener. It was nothing like it is now.

Judging by tims on social media it's a sad tale:

Tommy Robinson arranged a 'fascist meeting' in Glasgow (from Luton) and then all the Nazis marched to Parkhead to attack the poor wee frightened tims (who just aren't like that you know). To cover this they threw bricks and bottles at themselves while chanting IRA songs and slogans.

The victims here? Why poor wee sellik and their poor wee fans.

The mentalists are actually saying TR got knocked out on London road even saying it was a lookalike that was at the Luton game
Utter crackpots

3 men up in court this morning, on assault and animal welfare charges.

A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: "Officers continue to investigate a number of incidents of disorder from a small element of both home and away supporters at the Celtic v Airdrieonians match at Celtic Park on Saturday.
aye no doubt 3 poets fae Aberdoom

Last edited:
Statement from the Airdrie Supporters' Trust:

TRUST STATEMENT – 21st January 2019

Re. INCIDENT AT CELTIC PARK 19TH January 2019

Following on from Saturday’s Scottish Cup tie at Celtic Park, we wish to address the incident which occurred on the corner of London Road and Kinloch Street prior to the start of the match.

Airdrie Supporters Trust had organised six family buses to take over 300 supporters, almost a third of which were under 16s, in a convenient and safe manner to the game. Arrangements were made for these and any other supporters buses going to be parked on Springfield Road with Celtic Football Club.

On arrival at the game, the fans disembarked and walked onto London Road when they were stopped from proceeding along Kinloch Street by Police in attendance. No explanation was given for this happening. We were held here for around 15-20 minutes during which time a very unsavoury atmosphere built up with large numbers of Celtic fans passing through the area as well as those who had been drinking in a nearby pub.

There was a sudden build-up of opposition supporters on the corner of Kinloch Street who proceeded to throw glass bottles, stones, coins and various other objects at the gathered Airdrie supporters. With virtually nowhere to move to a number of Airdrie supporters were struck by these objects. Most seriously of all a 75-year-old fan was struck on the head by one of the bottles and required a lengthy spell of treatment from Paramedics. On top of those struck by the objects, a large number of the children and females in attendance were left in an extremely distressed state.
We feel that the handling of this event was very poorly managed, and left six family busloads of supporters in a very vulnerable situation. With this in mind we will be asking to discuss the matter with the members of the Airdrieonians FC board with a view to following up the incident with Celtic FC and the SFA.

Airdrie Supporters Trust

It's quite clear that, all jokes aside, Celtic Park is not a safe place to go and watch football, especially for children. And the Police have zero interest in changing this. Hopefully other clubs start calling out this shameful club in a similar manner.

Back