Airdrie Thistle Brawl - Section B Still Going Strong

Didnt say anything about condoning just said that both sets of fans dont give a jot about what we as a fan group think .Same as when we celebrated our 55th title and we were attacked from all sides by woke people for George Square congregating in great numbers outside Ibrox and the fireworks that annoyed everyone and there granny . I know for a fact i loved there angst .
Woke schmoke.

Park the Daily Mail 'culture war' horseshit, thanks.

Not quite what I was claiming haha

No doubt their is a few guys who can handle themselves but the vast majority cannot , compare to the Eastern Europeans way of doing it , night and day

That’ll be why so many eastern europeans teams have turned up at Ibrox or away ties and done what they wanted.

Gum shields and mma gloves don’t make you a hard lady's front bottom.

Video quality on the OP is terrible, but post-scrap photos of the Partick Thistle mob have just been leaked.

death-cab-best-emo-bands.jpg

Boy on the right looks like he fell asleep at a house party and someone ran the clippers up the front of his head.

I was talking to a guy yesterday at one of our suppliers who is an Airdrie fan and was at the game with his son (to watch the game just, not scrapping). He was telling me yesterday this is actually an annual event and every Scottish cup 4th round tie this happens. He has no idea why that particular game or round is the one but he said there was folk up from England for it (West Ham flag at the game) and lots of folk with London accents at the game.

Found it quite funny when I would have had Patrick down as one of the clubs least likely to get caught up in that carry on. Maybe easier when there’s hardly a police in site when it starts.
he's right we've drawn celtic hearts and thistle in the past 3 years in the cup, every game had trouble, on the accent side of things there were 3 people up from london who are regular chelsea fans and come up for the cup games i was sitting with them and i last spoke to them at the celtic game i wouldn't say they come up with the sole intention of causing trouble but there were several from wigan who definitely did come up for trouble

Doesnt change the fact it's utterly fucking pathetic. Anyone who is involved in that shite is the absolute dregs of society and doesn't deserve the oxygen that keeps them breathing.
Do you feel the same about Rangers fans going to England in the 70s and having a fight?

Do you feel the same about Rangers fans going to England in the 70s and having a fight?
Don't really know what that's got to do with anything but even if it's Rangers fans, if people are going to the football looking for a fight they're absolute pond life

he's right we've drawn celtic hearts and thistle in the past 3 years in the cup, every game had trouble, on the accent side of things there were 3 people up from london who are regular chelsea fans and come up for the cup games i was sitting with them and i last spoke to them at the celtic game i wouldn't say they come up with the sole intention of causing trouble but there were several from wigan who definitely did come up for trouble
Few Rangers boys got jail time after trouble with Wigan after the pre season friendly a few years ago.

Saw footage of the bother on Hope street where the trouble was and rumour has it Wigan had a few Airdrie with them that day.

The definitely did I know a few of the section B lads and they and the goon squad are friendly.
Few Rangers boys got jail time after trouble with Wigan after the pre season friendly a few years ago.

Saw footage of the bother on Hope street where the trouble was and rumour has it Wigan had a few Airdrie with them that day.

Well whether it's today, 50 years ago or the year 2246 - anyone engaging in this type of shite is a daft wee scumbag.
As long as they're doing it with like-minded individuals I have no problem with them having a fight. What I don't like is when innocent folk who are only there for the football get caught up in it.

Back