Airdrie v Motherwell

I’m no shrinking violent, but those fans shouldn’t be allowed to get that close to McCabe. Practically screaming in his face

Are you thinking of Blair Currie? Came through around the same time as Scott Gallacher.
Was at Hamilton with a lad (couple years older than me, also played with Rangers) who helped our PE class.

Guy is now well thought of in the sports science world, was working with Hull for ages but think he’s now back at Rangers.

Reactions: LD5
Think that's enough for me.Not a great deal of football being played on an awful plastic pitch and Stewart talking pish as per usual.

2nd half been better couple of nice saves....if Airdrie can win one or two throw-ins in the final 3rd they could win it... the right back for airdrie isnt totally shite.

Be good to get a team like Motherwell out in the group stages. It’s not the sort of away game you want in the quarter finals when you’re fighting on multiple fronts

My mrs just drove passed a big crowd of Airdrie and Motherwell fans scrapping. She said they were fully grown men shouting and chasing each other like proper pavement dancers do.
I went past just at the aftermath. Police cordoned off groups of fans.

Latest posts

Back