Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

I`m Manchester (11.40) to Heathrow tomorrow (12.50) then have to get to Gatwick for 16.35 to Faro.

On b@stard pins...Waiting to hear back from a motorbike taxi.

Folk saying I'll be fine...But?
If you know your way about and happy to do trains/tube you should be absolutely fine too.

Heathrow Airport (assuming terminal 5) - 20 mins to Paddington on the Heathrow Express.

Paddington to Victoria - about 15 mins on the Circle line (westbound).

Victoria to Gatwick airport - 35 mins(ish) on the Gatwick express.

Add in 10-20 mins for changing platforms and any waits.

1 hour 30 mins, approx.

Advice - get to the airport early, Edinburgh Airport this morning at 4am was potty.

Also, 6 flights arrived in Alicante and given passport control is separate to EU, all UK citizens hitting one area (in Alicante anyway) and took an hour to get through.

To check in online you have to upload your vaccine status , negative test or proof of recovery to the ba system. My proof of recovery only shows up on my iphone app, so i cant load that onto my pc or the ba system.
You can go into nhs scotland website and download a copy of your vaccine status there.
This is only because i didnt take a booster. Have been in constant pain since June last year after my second one so didnt bother with a third.
Another Bear answered so I will be ok with my 2 jabs plus the booster? Hope you get sorted mate.

Flying to london tonight 19:35 boarding for 8:20 flight.

Any advice on when to head over to the airport from people there just now?

Thats all you need HH.
eeewww-yuck.gif

Sports Options 3 nighter all checked in and boarding soon.
Security at Glasgow airport was fine around 2.30pm.
Bucket hat and orange Seville 2022 tee shirt purchased in The Rangers Shop at airport.
We are on our way.

Any merchandise for sale at Edinburgh airport? Only the jd sport I can think of and they are linked with the Tims I think

Sports Options 3 nighter all checked in and boarding soon.
Security at Glasgow airport was fine around 2.30pm.
Bucket hat and orange Seville 2022 tee shirt purchased in The Rangers Shop at airport.
We are on our way.
What time does the Rangers store close in the airport? My mate said 3pm?cant be right!

I was just looking at Edinburgh Airport there and it says the security queue is only 6 minutes.
So I looked at how many flights are going out tonight at the same time as mine to Amsterdam and noticed 3 flights to Frankfurt all departing at 6:05. Curious!
Probably just the one flight

Sitting in my car in the Glasgow Skyport Park & Ride doing some work before I head to the airport.

If your booked in here, come early, it was already a pain in the arse finding a space today, it's going to be a nightmare tomorrow and Wednesday I imagine.

Just got a call from Barrhead travel asking for more info, expiry date and emergency contacts etc. Said documents should be emailed shortly.

@kay @dh1963
I got documents emailed out on Saturday, although they still said the flight times were provisional. Apparently it's not till tonight they can say for sure what the times are.
You had to fill out a paper form saying you understood the covid rules, and also an online form with passport details. It says masks to be worn on the flight and no alcohol will be served on it.

I got documents emailed out on Saturday, although they still said the flight times were provisional. Apparently it's not till tonight they can say for sure what the times are.
You had to fill out a paper form saying you understood the covid rules, and also an online form with passport details. It says masks to be worn on the flight and no alcohol will be served on it.
Very strange that we booked on Friday the 6th, very early on, but have had nothing at all other than being told we‘re on flight one.

Somewhat worried, but they’ve said we’re definitely booked so confused. Just want these documents to come through so I can relax :))

What passport details did they need? We never received any form, but have been getting the occasion phone call for them.

I’m flying to faro this evening with easy jet. I’m not vaccinated but have had a pcr test confirmed negative by boots. They’ve sent me a certificate which I can show on my phone, they’ve not sent me
Anything that I can upload. Will easy jet ask to see this ? And will this be enough on the other side? Thanks
You will be fine mate, I'm not vaccinated either , PCR was all you need

Very strange that we booked on Friday the 6th, very early on, but have had nothing at all other than being told we‘re on flight one.

Somewhat worried, but they’ve said we’re definitely booked so confused. Just want these documents to come through so I can relax :))

What passport details did they need? We never received any form, but have been getting the occasion phone call for them.
Just the standard stuff - passport number, expiry date, country of issue.

My son was more interested in the no alcohol section o_O

Just the standard stuff - passport number, expiry date, country of issue.

My son was more interested in the no alcohol section o_O
They phoned us today to take those details.

Not that arsed about booze! Just want these details so I know I’m fine, dreading this :))

Anyone been through or going through Palma today? Just looking to find out how security is as we only have 90 minutes between flights

I was hoping there was a connecting corridor aslong as flying with same company for both flights, I'm sure I read that somewhere. Mind you you will be well on your way time you get this message lol

WATP

Anyone been through or going through Palma today? Just looking to find out how security is as we only have 90 minutes between flights
Wee bump for everyone that might be able to answer this. We're flying into Palma tomorrow with only an hour and half or so til the next flight to Madrid.

Back