Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

I was hoping there was a connecting corridor aslong as flying with same company for both flights, I'm sure I read that somewhere. Mind you you will be well on your way time you get this message lol

WATP
We don't fly until tomorrow but got the dreaded email to allow 3 hours for security today. Hoping someone can give an idea of how bad it is

Lads Edin security a Sunday was manic, we went to malaga via Brussels. I’d say every 2nd person is a bear. We are gonna be 125k I reckon. Few wallopers on plane out their heads and couldn’t find Ibrox on a map of Ibrox

Just through security in Dublin airport massive queues took 50 minutes so any bears traveling leave plenty of time for getting through its a nightmare.

We are on Easyjet flight from Edinburgh to Amsterdam tomorrow 10am, Amsterdam to Rotterdam, Rotterdam to Faro and drive up to Seville on Wednesday

Sitting in my car in the Glasgow Skyport Park & Ride doing some work before I head to the airport.

If your booked in here, come early, it was already a pain in the arse finding a space today, it's going to be a nightmare tomorrow and Wednesday I imagine.
FFS you have all people should know to stay at the Renfrew Ferry Inn the night prior to departure.

Enroute to the airport now, fly to Bristol later on tonight but not leaving any delays on the M8 to chance!

Our flight is tomorrow at 07.35 I might as well head over the now the excitement is through the roof. Nae sleep the nicht!

Just a heads up, Barrhead travel just emailed us saying the Spanish locator form is mandatory.

Deals for 7 nights from tomorrow on tui if any bears got holidays now £541 was double on Friday all inclusive in benidorm.
WATP

Flying Manchester to Porto tomorrow evening then onto Faro. Any other bears here on this flight??

Really apprehensive as only 1hr 35 mins between landing in Porto and the flight to Faro. Hoping we don’t need to go back through security and any delays I feel we are screwed and there’s no any public transport etc on after it. Hoping all runs smoothly

Went through Edinburgh security at 5pm it is getting busy, about 30 minute wait. Fast track is empty and worth getting.

Make sure you take out all the right stuff out your bag, the additional check queue is about 30/40 minutes.

Wee bump for everyone that might be able to answer this. We're flying into Palma tomorrow with only an hour and half or so til the next flight to Madrid.
Palma has conne ting corridir, you dont need to leave or go through security again for connecting flight. Used palma on wsy back from braga

Went through Edinburgh security at 5pm it is getting busy, about 30 minute wait. Fast track is empty and worth getting.

Make sure you take out all the right stuff out your bag, the additional check queue is about 30/40 minutes.
Did you need to go to the check in desk? How long did that take? I've got fast track for security for tomorrow, hopefully check in desk is sharp.

Ryanair saying it opens 2 hours before the flight, they better not mess about!

Yeah. Thought that. Just relaying what the travel agent said.

That said, travel agent has been an absolute riot and I wouldn’t have a clue what was going on if it wasn’t for folk on here.
Barrhead travel have been arseholes with us, they told us everything was sorted over the phone on Saturday for the direct flights to Seville only for it to fall through on Monday. They then called my mate on Friday there asking if we would still like a flight after we scrambled about to get something else.

Barrhead travel have been arseholes with us, they told us everything was sorted over the phone on Saturday for the direct flights to Seville only for it to fall through on Monday. They then called my mate on Friday there asking if we would still like a flight after we scrambled about to get something else.
We’ve had zero communication. Emailed us telling us to fill in the Spanish locator form.

DH1963 thankfully then told me they sent an email with documents that say you need them printed and signed to retrieve your boarding pass.

We never got these emailed to us. This is a shamble.

Sorry to hear bud. That’s brutal.

Anyone at Heathrow T5 at the moment? How’s it looking if so for security queues?
I am flying from there in the morning. I am in the Terminal 5 Hilton and it seems empty. Hope that is an indication of the airport.

Did you need to go to the check in desk? How long did that take? I've got fast track for security for tomorrow, hopefully check in desk is sharp.

Ryanair saying it opens 2 hours before the flight, they better not mess about!
I went straight to security, just got carry-on. You will be fine with fast track, just make sure you take the right stuff out your bag (liquids, iPad etc)

Travelling to Dublin, I'm planning on being at airport at least 2 hrs before flight leaves, the wife says doesn't need to be that early nowadays, how long before departure are people arriving at airport bearing in mind how busy it will be?

Back