Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

I've had 3 flights cancelled this year the first being Bronby, only one was them tbf

But it's just put me on edge, when it was something I never even thought about

I've had some terrible experiences with them in the past too mate but, credit where it's due they've been really good this year. Fingers crossed we have no issues.

See the cunts that get right up to security then decide to take their belt, watch, jacket off. Then don't realise they need to put liquids in a bag, then realise mobile devices/tablets need to be in the tray. I want serious harm to come to them.
There’s a omething about airports that turn people into absolute morons

I’m on the 2pm flight to Brussels on Tuesday. I won’t get to the airport before 12pm.

I take it that it’s best to book fast track security in this situation? For only 6 quid I may as well.

Are they asking for covid passports at Edinburgh Airport and if so where is it they ask for them?... If its at the check in desk then could online check in and printing out the boarding passes bypass being asked?

Depart 0900 Tue: Edi-Milan-Valencia-Seville arrive 2145, a route march.
I’m on your flight going out, then I’m milan to Madrid , Train to Seville the next morning , Have you also to check in at the airport ? Ryanair not letting me check in and my mobile pass online

Apparently this was the queue earlier today :eek:

BDB69439-A0-AC-4-A02-A380-1899-C2-A9-D139.jpg

I’m on the 8.20pm flight to Malaga on Monday. Plan to get there early and enjoy a beer in the bar.

Worst airport I have ever used mate. It was a shambles, and that was a few years ago just going to Portugal on holiday.

Give yourself plenty time.
It used to be great - 5 mins from check-in desk to bar. All on the one level

Then they revamped it, so you need to check-in, go upstairs, walk the length of the building, back downstairs then double back to the waiting area

Are they asking for covid passports at Edinburgh Airport and if so where is it they ask for them?... If its at the check in desk then could online check in and printing out the boarding passes bypass being asked?
I checked in on the app with Ryanair and uploaded Covid passport. Wasn’t asked for it

Just about to leave for Malaga. Airport was busy. Even though I was in plenty time glad I read the comment about buying fast track!

I’m on the 2pm flight to Brussels on Tuesday. I won’t get to the airport before 12pm.

I take it that it’s best to book fast track security in this situation? For only 6 quid I may as well.
We're on that flight,E'burgh to Brussels, Brussels to Faro.

If you travel Edinburgh to Gatwick then to Faro do you have to leave the terminal and go back through security at Gatwick or can you just stay in the Departures area?
I think ( although not 100% sure) there is a desk at the luggage belts for passengers transferring

Get there as early as possible folks, basically an airport the size of prestwick but traffic not far off of Glasgow’s hence there resources can’t handle it.

I was flying out there on a Friday afternoon back in March, got there 2hrs 45 before but was still really tight for flight, police were bringing people to the front of the queue if the flight was imminent and they were still miles back
I used it to fly to Belfast for Linfield vs Glenavon in Jan and it was as dead as anything..

Where thinking 3/4 hour early probably..

:)

I’m on your flight going out, then I’m milan to Madrid , Train to Seville the next morning , Have you also to check in at the airport ? Ryanair not letting me check in and my mobile pass online

I am checked in on the ryanair app, did you upload a pic of your covid vaccine record?

Anyone else flying from there? Heading out on Monday, hope to %^*& it’s not as bad as this…
Pray it’s not windy.
Know someone who was flying up to Glasgow from there and the plane was blown off the runway as it started it take off run.
Ended up tilted over on the grass.
No injuries but soiled underhosen.

Reactions: FSM
Glasgow Monday night to Paris and Paris to Seville Tuesday morning. Anyone else on that route?

Not expecting it to be too mental on Monday but might just book fast track for peace of mind.

Same but I'm no headed to Seville. Expecting absolute carnage. Car park better not be overbooked!
If you haven't booked the car park already you may not get in. The long stay carpark has been shut for a while at Glasgow as it has been used as a covid testing facility. This makes the one at the airport very busy. I was there on Wednesday and they were only letting prebooked in.
If you havent booked or cant get it booked, i would suggest using one of the independent car parks near the airport.

If you haven't booked the car park already you may not get in. The long stay carpark has been shut for a while at Glasgow as it has been used as a covid testing facility. This makes the one at the airport very busy. I was there on Wednesday and they were only letting prebooked in.
If you havent booked or cant get it booked, i would suggest using one of the independent car parks near the airport.
I'm booked, free upgrade to one 2 mins walk from the terminal. 3 suitcases and a baby so I'll be raging if they let us down...

Some great advice on here so hopefully no one misses their flight.

Let’s ask who’s paid the lowest for their flight ?

We’re £75 return Edinburgh to Faro booked 11th March !
Booked after Red Star Belgrade 2nd leg..............Luton first flight out to Malaga Tuesday 8.40 am, return arrival back in Luton 02.35 Friday am............£38.99 in total.

My dad is flying out tomorrow from Edinburgh to Barcelona with Iberia and having problem checking in.

Anyone having similar issues?

Back